Chapter 6: What?!?

Ugh...Where am I? I thought to myself. My head hurts.

I slowly sit up and open my eyes. A Forest?!? Where's the gym?!? What happened?!?

I stand up. Is this a prank? I'm going to seriously injure whoever dropped me in the middle of the forest, with no idea where I am.

I stand up and slowly start to notice what I'm wearing. A dress?!? it's bad enough that I'm stuck in the middle of the forest, but no I have to wear a dress?!? This is hell!

It's a black dress, covered in lace. It's

Short sleeved. Along with the dress, I'm wearing black boots with white fur around the top and black tights. There's a necklace, a simple silver chain with a key hanging at the end, and a bracelet, a simple woven band with a lighting bolt charm at the end.

A lightning bolt? This doesn't make sense.

Well, better start moving. I look around at the woods around me.

Tree. Tree. Tree. River. Big rock. Log with a bow on it. Sand. Tree. Wait...what??

I walk over to the log and pick up the bow. It's black, with curls at the end. The string is black and thin. This will be unnoticeable at night. The arrows are black, with white feathers at the ends. I put the quiver on my back.

Who would leave a beautifully crafted bow out here in the middle of the woods?

Something's going on and I going to find out exactly what that is.

I've know how to shoot a bow since I was little. My father, before the accident, taught me everyday.

Oh, how I miss those days. Carefree. Never knowing what would come.

While I'm thinking, I notice a piece of paper sticking out of the log. It's a note, sitting on a black cape, with a hood. On the bottom on the cape, in the bottom left corner, is a key. The same key that's on my necklace.

Strange...very strange. I put on the cape and look at the note. So I'm stuck in the woods with a dress, a cape, a necklace and bracelet with weird charms, and a note.

This is just great.