Chapter 8: Wait...

After reading the note, I was left with more question than I had before I was dropped in the middle of this place.

So, like the amazingly brilliant person I am, I do what the note says and turns in circle wondering which way would lead to a town.

I went North. No reason why, I just figure, "Well, they always seem to go north in those survival shows." I thought. So, lets go North.

I head North. I keep walking for a couple of hours. Nothing changes. I keep walking though. Never was one to give up easily.

Along the way, I sang whatever came to my mind. Songs on my iPod. Songs I have heard on the radio. Songs from choir. Made up songs.

As the sun was about to set. I spotted a clearing just in front of me.

"Thank freaking god! I wasn't going to sleep in those woods." I said aloud.

It was a small town. You look both ways and you've have seen it all. I liked it. It was cozy and homey.

It had a library and cafe, some houses on one side, a school. Those weren't the thing that caught my eye. What caught my eye was this big metal, what look to be a mining...thingy. I don't know what it was called. it look so familiar...

"Wait a second...that's can't be...." I said.

"The Dredge"