Chapter 3: Embarassment of Shakespear

Bell rings. Second Period: English 11

At least in this class, I can understand what the teacher is saying. Since i was born, I have had Dyslexia. I've always been good at every subject, except English.

It's always seems that at the beginning of the year, Sam would tell the teacher of my "curse" and yet, every teacher seem to forget that. I'll have to read in front of the while class. Horrible, truly tortuous.

So, for the majority of this class:, I plug my headphones in and pray not to be picked on, but my luck is not that great.

"Mrs. Homes, can you read the next paragraph?" asked my devil of a teacher.

"Umm..." I replied. Wow, I'm such a loser.

"Come on. Let's go." The devil said. Can I die of embarrassment?

"A...C-c-clock-like machine, W-w-William?" I stuttered and mumbled.

"Yes, continue." She replied, seemingly mocking me. I hate English. How many more times can I say that?

I plead with my eyes, for her to let me sit back in my sit and ignore me, like the rest of the world does, but no. I'm not that lucky.

"S-s-SShakespeare's Romeo a-and J-J-Juilet has four....desperate?" I replied.

"Separate, dear." She said. Can she get any more patronizing?

"M-m-movements." I finished.

"Good, you may sit down now." She replied. Thank god.

I return to my seat and sink so far down to where you can barely see me. I stay that way till English was over.

I wish Leon was here...