Chapter 19

The next morning I woke up at 6 and rushed out of his house thankfully I hadn't woken him up. I arrived at my house and went up to my room to think.

The first time I had sex with niall was great, amazing and just perfect. But I felt things were going too fast. After I got home from the exciting night I sat in my room thinking about all the things I used to do with Brad. He meant so much to me, he really did and he still does but, here I am falling in love with niall. I'm not falling in love with Niall. Am I?

I sat there for hours really thinking about my relationship with Niall. It was too much for me. I had to give it a break.

It seemed dumb to do this now after only about 2 months from being with him. Was I just hiding my guilt and having niall cover it up? Maybe Brad's mom and sister were right.

"So this is it. I have to take a break from Niall. It's all going to fast, I can't do this to Brad." I said quietly to myself.

I put in my headphones, and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I got a good morning text from niall. And I decided to ignore him. I felt bad for not telling him but I really do need some time to think for myself. I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house with my mother without picking up any of Niall's calls.

*Niall's POV*

I took a gulp of my beer and sat it down on the bar. I was here with my best friend Darragh that I've known for ages.

"Do you think she's ignoring me?" I asked him.

"I don't know man, she seems really into you, Do ya think she's still hung over that Brad guy?"

"Nah I don't think so" I responded as I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it, Let's just watch some derby" he said while staring at the huge tv by the bar.

I ignored the game and looked around the bar. It was pretty empty other than some drunk older guys and a group of girls. One of them noticed me staring, and gave me a shy smirk. It was a sweet,innocent smirk kinda like Autumn's. Before I knew it the girl are her three friends were walking over to me.

The tall red head with large breast bulging out her tight black dress spoke first, "Hey I saw you staring at my friend over here, and she's hot and single and I'm assuming you are too"

"Uh.. I'm taken" I spoke loud enough for Darragh to hear.

"Woah you're not taken. You guys aren't serious with each why dont you give that cutie a chance, will ya?" Darragh said.

I turned to the girl that smiled at me earlier. She had dirty blonde hair that sat below her breasts, and she was wearing a tight red dress. She wasn't that bad.

"How about a game of suck & blow?" chimed in the fourth girl.

"We don't have enough lads" I said quickly.

"How about them?" the unknown girl, who everyone was trying to pair me up with, said while pointing to a group

of 3 guys who walked into the bar.

~ Hey guys! some nautumn drama going on omg! I will be posting another chapter in a few minutes. Please remember to vote/fan and comment on what you think the story so far! Love you all!