Chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of Kristina playing music. I woke up on the floor my back was killing me. I stood up and walked to the Mirror. My hair was a mess and and my make was smeared all over my face.

"Morning" she said.

"Good morning" I shot her a small smile.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"From what you've told me. He cares for you. Alot. And you obviously Care for him alot too." she reassured me.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to her bathroom.

"Get ready so we can go out and have something to eat" she said from the hallway. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I went downstairs and walked outside with Kristina. She pulled out her driveway and we talked about her boyfriend and her perfect relationship with him. We drove to a bakery. It looked alot like the bakery Niall took me to a few weeks ago. In fact it was. We got out the car and walked to the bakery.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Oh.. it's just that this is the same place niall took me to a while ago"

"Oh my god I'm sorry we can go somewhere else if you want to!"

"No! no it's fineee i promise"

She gave me a smile and we ordered our food. We sat in the bakery eating and talking about everything we could. We finally finished our food and ran out of things to talk about. We walked out and got back into her car. We drove back to my house listening to music.

"thanks so much for being there when I needed you" I said hugging her.

"No problem. Good luck with him" she said pointing to my house door. I looked over and saw someone sitting there. It was niall. I said my goodbyes to Kristina and I walked to my house. He was sitting down with his head down and a guitar on his lap. I walked toward him and he lifted his head. Tears filled his eyes. His cheeks were red and eyes were puffy. I opened my mouth figuring what to say but nothing would come out.

" 🎶 I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you

Yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.

I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down🎶" He sang these beautiful lyrics while playing his guitar.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. He kept crying. His eyes never left mine. He continued to sing.

"🎶 If I didn't know you, I'd rather not know

If I couldn't have you, I'd rather be alone🎶"

He put the guitar down. He stood up and wiped the tears from his and my eyes. He looked down at my hands and held them in his. He looked up at me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He was perfect.

" I love you Autumn.. I love you" he said.

"I love you too niall" I replied letting go of his hands and hugging him so tight. We held each other in our arms.

Suddenly all my sadness turned to happiness. Letting go of his hands and hugging him so tight. We held each other in our arms.

**

Niall had explained how after Ally came into his house he kicked her out and made her go home and went out looking for me but couldnt find me. I never mentioned the guy from the club because I didnt want him to worry. Now we are sat on the couch cuddling and watching movie, but we arent exactly paying attention to whats on the screen.

"I love youuuu." Niall whispered in my ear again sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you toooo" I said leaning over and kissing his neck slowly. I pulled away and he was observing me with a smile playing on his lips. He pulled me so I was straddling him in his lap and chuckled at my spazzyness.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and began kissing his neck again. He rubbed my thighs up and down sending tingles all through my body. I nibbled on his skin making him let out a small sound of pleasure as I smirked on his neck. I pulled away and he began leaving love bites all over mine. I bit my lip trying to hold in the noises that wanted to come out of my mouth. A thought crossed my mind making me feel nervous and excited a the same time.

"I want you..." I whispered in his ear pulling away. "All of you"

~ Hey guys, aren't they soo cute? aw! hope you guys liked this chapter :) Something is gonna happen soon so keep reading to find out! don't forget to comment/vote ily!