Chapter 18

Niall's eyes widened shocked at what I said.

"Ar- are you sure?"

I gave him a reassuring nod. He pulled my legs closer to his body and stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked towards his room. I kissed his his neck making him moan. He pushed the door open with my body and closed it with his foot. Niall threw me on the bed as he pulled off my dress. I giggled as he put a finger on the lining of my panty. He looked up at me making sure I was ready.

"Niall I need you now" I demanded.

I sat up and kissed him pushing my tongue in him. I tugged on his shirt to take it off. He tore off his shirt and continued kissing me. I palmed his growing bulge and took of his pants. My eyes widen on his bulge. I bit my lips and placed my hand on his boxer pulling them down. He grabbed my hand and put it the side.

"I still didn't finish with you yesterday" he said biting his lip.

He looked down at me and pulled down my underwear. He licked his lips and bent down. He stuck his tongue inside me and swirled it around. He picked up the pace thrusting his tongue inside me. I threw my head back in pleasure and sat up on my elbows. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned his name as I came in his mouth. He licked up me up and came face to face with me. He hovered his face above mine before his kissed me.

"Please, Niall" I pleaded not knowing what I was getting into.

"You don't have to" he said giving me a gentle kiss.

"I want to. Im ready"

He pulled down his boxer revealing his boner. He reached over to his dresser and pulled out a extra large condom. I took it from his hands and opened the package and slipped the condom on his cock. He took his hands and spread out my legs. He aligned his huge cock to my entrance. I bit my lip as his slowly thrusted into me. He thrusted faster and faster. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I whined in pain. Niall saw me crying and kissed me while thrusting into me.

The pain slowly faded away as the pleasure took over. I raked my nails down his back as he hit my gspot repeatedly. I moaned his name into his ear and with that he came into the condom. He thrusted Into me sloppily right before I came over my high. He pulled out and pulled me on topof him. His fingers trailed along my hands, and then we both drifted to sleep.

~ Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I will be posting two VERY long chapters tomorrow how exciting!! Please vote and comment what you think of this chapter! Thank you ily :D xx