Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I frantically crawled across my floor in search of my cell phone. The most obvious idea struck me as I quickly jumped up from the floor and sprinted into the kitchen, grabbing my home phone and dialing my own number. As I listened closely for the ring of my cell-phone, the familiar song started playing in my tv-room.

As I searched the room I had realized it was coming from the couch. I pulled up the cushons and found my iphone right there. I turned it on and found Niall's contact.

I dont even know what I'm going to say, I just need someone to talk to who I know will make me feel better. As the phone rang a couple times I fiddled with the strings on my sweatshirt.

"Autumn? Are you alright?" He said in a worried tone. I sniffled a bit but caught my breath and composed myself.

"I miss him Niall. I feel so empty, hopeless, alone...I dont know why I'm calling you, but you seem to make me feel better, better than anyone else can at the moment. " I shrugged sitting down on the now cushonless couch.

"First of all Autumn, you are not alone. You have me, I'm here, and you can always remember that okay?" I nodded but remembered he couldnt see me.

"Thanks Niall. " I spoke up.

"Mmmhmmm" He hummed into the phone in a sassy tone. I laughed feeling a lot better already. "Hey how bout we hang out again soon? Get your mind off things eh?" I smiled widely at his words.

"Ya I'd love to! Where do you want to go?" I said excitedly. He chuckled thinking for a minute.

"I think, we should go to an amuesment park. " He stated with enthusiam.

"Yes!!! I love rollercoasters!!" I said hopping up and down. I could see his smile through the phone which made me smile too.

"Okay!! I'll pick you up tomorrow around 9am and wear your bathing suit under your clothes." I nodded knowing the phone call was coming to an end and I frowned.

"Okay Niall. Thanks again, you always make me feel better."

"Anytime. I'll always be here if you need me okay?" He said ecouragingly.

"Mmhhmmmmm. " I immitated his sassy tone as he laughed his cute laugh through the phone. "Alright bye Niall." I said quietly.

"Byeeeeeeeee Autumn" He said slowly obviously not wanting to end the call as well.

We stayed a few moments just listening to eachother's breathing, niether of us making an effort to end the call. "Niall hang-up. " I said chuckling into the phone. I know it sounds clichè, but of coarse we end up battling for the next ten minutes about which one of us is going to hang-up the phone.

"OKAY WE NEED TO STOP. " I announce laughing loudly into the phone.

"Well if you hung up the phone when I told you to this wouldnt have happened!" He states chuckling.

"Same goes to you Horan!"

"Touché. But still I hope you hang up because I'm not going to. I always win. " He stated simply. I groaned in defeat.

"Fine. But your hanging up next time you poop." I said saying goodbye and pressing the end call button on my phone. I sighed smiling brightly before brushing my teeth and heading to bed happily. Tomorrow is going to be a really good day.

AUTHORS NOTE: Aw theyre cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee. Vote/COMMENT/FAN ok ok 400 reads atleast for next chapter.