Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*2 weeks later*

Niall, my mother and I walked into the memorial service together wearing all black except for Niall who was required to wear his uniform which he looked really good in. The enviroment was depression and I senced Niall felt it to by the way he tensed. We took our seats next to Brad's family who was giving me strange and dirty looks for no reason I would know of. It made me feel uncomfortable, I mean, My mother and I set up this memorial the least they could do is thank us, not give us mean looks.

After Brad's service took place there was a gathering at one of Brad's friends houses for a formal celebration of his life.

Niall and I sat on the couch in our own little world being silly and eating a lot of food which he seemed to enjoy. "Im going to the bathroom, be right back Autumn." He said patting my thigh and getting up from his spot on the couch. I sat in silence for a few seconds before Brad's mother, sister and aunt came over to me giving me the same dirty looks as before.

"How could you, you little bitch. " His sister ruth stated. I gasped at her words not knowing how to respond.

"You move on from Brad, just like that, you look like you dont give a damn in the world, with a new boyfriend already!" His mother says rudely. A tear drops from my eyes as I run away and out the front door. I'm absoluetly done, the guilt I thought was gone has been pushed back into me. The rain hit me as my outfit got soaked immediatly, but I didnt care. I ran for blocks getting my frustration and anger out of my system, and when I could run anymore, I sat, alone, outside in the pouring rain. I put my head in my knees and cried some more draining myself out and lying my head on the pavement and not giving damn.

*Niall's POV*

I looked into the mirror before I walked out the bathroom. As I walked back into the room, I looked around for Autumn. She wasn't there. I looked for her all around the house and went back to the room she was last in. I suddenly saw Ruth and ran up to her.

"Have you seen Autumn?" I asked her.

"Why? So you and that bitch can leave and get married and completely forget about my brother!?" she yelled at me in disgust.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about Niall" she said with an attitude as turned her back to me. I grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"Autumn cared about Brad and she still does! how can you say that? I'm just helping her go through it!" I said angrily.

"Whatever.. by the way your girlfriend left, crying." she said rolling her eyes and walking away.

I looked over to the front door and saw it wide open. I ran outside and looked both ways. The rain hit my face and soaked me clothes in a matter of seconds. I ran up the hill yelling out "Autumn!". I finally got tired and decided to go back home and call her.

"Yeah." I heard a small voice say.

I looked around and saw a small figure sitting under a tree. I ran over to her and looked down at her. She had her knees tucked in and her clothes were wet. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her tightly whispering "it's okay. everything's going to be okay" We sat there for hours in the rain letting her cry it all out onto my shoulder. I let her know she shouldnt listen to whatever Ruth said, cause everyone knows Autumn cares deeply about Brad.

We drove home in silence but affection filled the air. I feel as if we are closer than we ever were. I know she broke, but I know I can and I am fixing her, I can see it in her eyes. I glanced over at her and she gave me a half smile and leaned over, giving me a kiss on the cheek. She makes me feel...infinite. Thats the only word I can use to describe it.

I put my hand on her thigh making her jump. I know Brad probably never touched her that way and it maker her nervous. I smirked at her as I moved it highes up her leg. This game is gonna get inresting.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I'LL BE PUBLISHING FASTER FROM NOW ON AND IT'S GONNA GET DIRTY SO PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE IF YOU'RE NOT MATURE ENOUGH FOR THE CONTENT. I'LL BE PUBLISHING JUNE 4 OKAY GUYS. VOTE COMMENT AND FAN IM WILLING TO TAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS. THANKS.