3.A NEW DAY....

SATHYUK'S POV:

Mom came and told that tomorrow we are going to SRUTHI'S house for rokha and deciding the dates for engagement and marriage......marriage really!!!Iam still unable to understand any thing ..is all this happening for real??...like I told yes to marry a girl ..... tomorrow is my rokha, and I am going to be married  soon......when ever I think about her, the only thing that is flashing in my brain is her tear striken face, which held many untold stories......

I once want to talk to her.....but how should I?? I don't even have her number.... such a stupid you are sathyuk.....may be I'll get a chance tomorrow let's hope!!!

I didn't inform any of my friends about my marriage......I'll inform them.later, presently, I need some time for myself.....

SRUTHI'S POV:

Mom.informed me that tomorrow is my rokha and malhotras will be coming to my home tomorrow......Iam still unable to digest the fact that iam going to get married....I just for once wish everything around me stop and I can run away from the world!!!!

The question that is still struck in my brain is why did he accept to marry me....no one wants a girl like me who is not ready to go along with a relation with him....then why???tears started to flow from my eyes but I somehow composed myself and went to my work.....atleast to keep my brain away from these thoughts......

NEXT DAY:

Aastha is busy decking me up but iam not at all interested in what all is happening.....my mom is over heels since morning about the arrangements and my dad is no where Less....soo eager to get rid of me !!!!I thought to my self.....

Aas:"penny to your thoughts, sruthi....what's running in that stupid brain of yours"

Sru:"pls aastha not now....Iam not at all in the situation to play along with you....and more over, stop making me look like a doll in exhibition.....you know i hate it."

Aas:"But may be the one who's coming may like it"

She told with a wink.... offfff this girl....

Sru:"u think I care?"

Aas:"You need to.....sruthi just think it to yourself about sathyuk"

Sru:"aastha pls not now....atleast gimme some time to have a peaceful brain..."

Aas:"acha fine.....cool down and let's move down....they are here"

With that I.moved down to see few of my immediate relatives and SATHYUK'S family......I was about touch his parents feet when aunty stopped me and kissed my forehead and gave me a warm hug.....I felt so good being hugged so lovingly.....but wait....we really don't share such bond.....she just likes me as her son's bride....whatever.....

Then I looked towards him and iam telling you he has killer looks .....that one look and girls go gaga over him......stop it sruthi.....he just gave me a smile and believe me I really tried to reciprocate back.....

Then we were asked to sit and they performed some pooja and exchanged some gifts.....I don't know why but I feel like he's trying for chances to talk to me....may be regarding yesterday.....even I want a closure but our luck sucks....someone or the other is always around us......

Later the dates of our engagement and marriage were decided ......our engagement is a week away and ten days from.then is marriage.....Aunty asked for my opinion but my parents didn't let me answer telling they are fine ......grt!!!!I don't even have a chance here....I looked around to control my tears when I saw him watching me intensely .....I averted my gaze and looked aside....

After quite a time they decided to leave and he waved me a bye and I waved him.back.....I saw him talking something to aastha.....any how she's gonna tell me later so I went back to my room to.change.....

Suddenly my mobile flashed with a message and the message did bring a smile on my face......

YOU ARE NOT A BAG OF INSECURITIES, BUT AN ANGEL WITH BEAUTIFUL DREAMS ....

SATHYUK'S POV:

The minute I saw her, I couldn't take off my eyes from her.....she was looking ethernal......I kept on staring at her and  later they did the pooja.....

I was trying to talk to her but couldn't.....the dates were decided and I felt they were a bit early.....her parents told that they were ok with the dates and my parents being over excited for my marriage were more than ready......but is she ok???I don't  think so......I anyhow want her number and then got an idea.....

I somehow managed to get her number from her friend aastha.....and she is really a sweetheart.....finally I got her number.....I reached home and throughout out the drive her words were ringing in my ears...

Do u want this bag of insecurities?...

So I thought of giving an answer to the question.....so I messaged her...

YOU ARE NOT BAG OF INSECURITIES, BUT AN ANGEL WITH BEAUTIFUL DREAMS......

I was all the way smiling typing this......and iam sure she might have atleast smiled seeing the message.....it's not like I love her or something but  there is something about this girl which i never saw in anyone before.......let's see what's for future!!!!

But after a few minutes I received a call and to my utter surprise it's from.sruthi....I took the call....

Sat:"hi"

Sru:"Hello."

Sat:"You wanna ask something?"

Sru:"Why did you agree to marry me??"

What???this girl is asking me the question to which I myself don't know the answer ...

Sat:"sruthi to answer you frankly I myself don't know why.....I won't even say ki iam attracted to you or its some love at first sight as it doesn't seem to have any sense......but I really want this to happen...I know u have your dreams and you need time and I don't have any problem with that....." I took a breath and then asked," Do you have a second thought? "

I was waiting for her reply, but she just said a word before hanging up.....

Sru:"thanku sathyuk....that means a lot."

And I am pretty sure she was crying.....but why? Don't know....any way, let's hope for the best......with that I changed into my casuals before drowning in to my files.....

SRUTHI'S POV:

I am so happy after speaking to sathyuk I felt some sort of relief.....Iam happy that he understood me accepted to live my life in my way......I just hope things go the same way.,...I know I can't love him the way he want or atleast I need time for that but I can atleast try to be his friend.....I wish I can day him this....I really do!!!!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Total crap!!!isn't it????I know but don't know I felt like writing all these things as they matter a lot to a girl like sruthi ......so if u guys like it do vote and comment and guts iam serious about the response......pls do like if u like the story.....meet u with next update....don't know when???

Love
Aastha....