15.WHAT NEXT??.....

SRUTHI'S POV:

At last I am done with my holidays and I started my college..... The past month was soo good with Sathyuk ,Mom, Dad, Rehan and Aastha.....we chilled out often either at home or some where out.....I literally made Sathyuk ditch some of his important meetings  he never complained though.....I learnt to cook finally almost making our kitchen a big mess and exhausting Mom to core but now I think I have got better......

I even saw something blooming between Aastha and Rehan but didn't interfere much because I believe Aastha is mature enough than me to handle things and Iam the one who doesn't have a closure about my own self so you definitely can't expect me to go around and give others suggestions ....

But one thing I am sure is that I can't live without Sathyuk and whatever are the feelings Iam feeling towards him.....Iam loving them.....I joined my college and unlike my last one I was friendly with everyone and made many friends...... Aastha was really happy seeing me like this and she even teases me by Sathyuk's name now.....and the worst thing  I started doing these days is blushing just listening his name.....what's happening with me.....

Iam in my own thoughts when some sounds of horn disturbed me.....yes I and Aastha are on our way back home and we are struck in this god damn traffic.....I was watching outside and when the traffic was clear.....I saw a car and I felt like the one in the driving seat is sathyuk.......but isn't he supposed to be in his office now??

The face is not clear but I had a gut feeling that it's Sathyuk.....I saw the passenger seat and there was a girl .......a girl???..... Sathyuk....This made me really curious.....what's he doing here at this point of time that too with a girl??I was about to see the guys face clearly but the car took an opposite turn and I couldn't......damn it.....

But was that Sathyuk???

Aas:"penny to your thoughts Sruthi....what are thinking ??"

Sru:"Aastha I saw someone and he's like Sathyuk....I think it's him"

Aas:"what??common now don't tell me you are finding him every where as if it happens in movies.....heroine find hero every where.....it's something like that??"

Sru:"o just shut up Aastha.....Iam serious"

Aas:"even Iam serious.....isn't he your hero??"

That he definitely is.....ufff this girl....

Sru:"Aastha.."

Aas:"ok fine.....why to argue.....just call him and ask where he is....problem solved??"

Sru:"fine..."

With that I dialed his number which went unanswered for two times and he picked it  for the third time.....

Sat:"hello"

Sru:"hello Sathyu.....where are you?".

Sat:"Iam at office... But why are you asking me that?"

Sru:"nothing I just called to say come home soon"

Sat:"why??"

Sru:"just don't ask any questions ... come soon....that's it"

Sat:"chill easy wifey......I'll be there"

With that I cut the call.....so it's not him.....but why am I  so sure that it's him.....ohh common Sruthi you might have mistaken.....any way chuck it......

With that I reached home and Mom and Dad are out of town for some marriage and since I want to flaunt my cooking skills so gave a holiday to keepers.....chalo Sruthi let's start.....

I almost made everything which I think Iam good with......Iam waiting for him and there he goes....late again.....

Sru:"you're late again"

Sat:"sorry sorry a big fat sorry"

He told handing me red roses......this guy and his antics....even if  I try I can't be angry with him......so asusual I gave in.....

Sru:"go get fresh up.....and you know what I cooked today"

Sat:"Sruthi you are sure I'll not land up in hospital tomorrow right.....because I have got something important tomorrow"

This guy.....I picked the vase near me to literally beat him......

Sat:"ohooooo lady.....cool down....I was kidding and Iam the one and only husband you have....spare me please"

Sru:"ok my only hubby if you don't get your ass down in 10 more minutes you will sleep with an empty stomach....mind you"

He rushed listening to my threat.....my comfort zone with him has increased lot more......we hug ,cuddle and he kiss me some times but never for once he tries to make me uncomfortable even though he have every right on me........ And that's what I love  the most about this guy......

Finally he's down and we had our dinner.....

Sat:" I must say your cooking skills serious improved"

Sru:"never underestimate me  Mr."

Sat:"never ever"

We completed our dinner talking all the stuff and finally settled on the terrace with our desert......he's resting himself on a swing and iam.resting on him.....I kind of love such moments of ours......

Suddenly the evening thing came to.my mind......should I tell it to him.....

Sat:"what's running in that brain of yours Sruthi??"

I told him what happened in the evening and why I called him.....and just for a second his grip in me loosened but he was normal the next instance.....but why did it bother him???o shut up Sruthi........don't just assume things.....

Sru:"Sathyu.....why are you calm"

Sat:"nothing......just remembered something"

Sru:"ok"

Sat:"fine then let's sleep.....I have really got an important presentation tomorrow"

With that he lifted me bridal style......he pampers me a way too much and I totally love it......he placed me on the bed and we dozed off not before he kissing me a good night on my forehead...... he's my peace...always the reason of my smile.....

SATHYUK'S POV:

She's looking really peaceful sleeping like a small cute baby....but Iam really feeling guilty lying to her....

It was me whom she saw in the evening and this  is the first time I lied to her and hid something from her......I really don't want this but this is not the correct time to tell her.....

Iam so sorry Sruthi.....I have to.....with that I kissed her once again and closed my eyes.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Heyyy guyssss.....so as promised ....here Iam with the next update ......so where do you think will this hide and seek game is gonna lead our sathi too???.....you want to know then wait for the next update....I'll give it most probably on 15th.....but but but........only if I get my 60+ votes......yes so don't forget to vote and comment.....love u loads.... byeee

Love
Aastha....