EPILOUGE....

My hearty thanks to  each and every reader who has supported me all along this book and made it a success......I can't believe that I have completed my second book but I did it and it wouldn't be possible without you guys .........I don't know when I am going to start an other book I may take some time so till then miss me and you know what iam gonna miss you ppl a lot....love u loadssss .....byee....

.......................................................,...........................

SATHYUK'S POV:

Some times it wonders how something  started and where it is today......the day I first saw Sruthi I never knew that she'll be the one whos going to be my life partner.....the day we started our relation it was a big question to both of us that how it's gonna work.....I was all confused she was all messed .....only thing we knew was we are bounded and bonded so we need to give it a try.......but today watching sruthi playing with Srishti it feels like everything that happened back was worth going through.......

Those inner turmoils sacrifices , arguments , fights,love everything is worth our angel and life now.....Srishti is in her eighth month and she's definitely taken her mother's craziness ...... She has everyone wrapped around her but she's never cranky..... Sruthi is always on her toes after Srishti and she'll go all thermonuclear if something happens to her...... I really can't believe the girl who once was like 'love is not my thing'  is head over heels in love with her husband daughter and family.....weird isn't it but it's life.....

Sru:"penny to your thoughts Sathyu"

I was nudged by my wife who is now trying to put my baby to sleep......

Sru:"where are you lost??"

Sat:"nothing serious.....isn't she sleeping"

Sru:"not at all......she only wants to play all the time and nothing else.....she's not even taking her food properly Sathyu.....Iam worried"

I took my baby in to my arms and way to go she clinged in to my arms.....she's so active and it really gives hard time to sruthi....without Mom or me around its really tough to control her......

Sat:"don't worry she has slept all noon ....so it's time for Papa and Srishti"

And my baby started giggling.....her smile it really does magic .....

Sru:"you really spoil her"

Sat:"no Iam not....let's play hai Na Srishti"

She couldn't speak but the excitement her eyes hold tells it all...

Sru:"both of you do what ever you want and call me once you are done....Iam leaving"

Sruthi's one complaint is how much ever she pampers Srishti but she's still a daddy's girl and once Iam home she sticks to me and of course I love it.....

SRUTHI'S POV:

I entered my room to see Srishti sleeping in her crib ......she has a habit of sleeping in Sathyuk's arms ........ She's much of a daddy's girl and I really adore both my lifelines a lot....

but where's Sathyuk.....I was searching for him when I felt someone back hugging me.....

Sat:"searching for me??"

Sru:"whom else will I search in our bedroom hubby"

Sat:"are you done with everything that finally you have time for me"

Sru:"dare you say that Sathyu.....it's you who's busy either with your office or your daughter not me"

Sat:"you are jealous of Srishti.....wow good to know"