Shall we continue?

-Previously on 'Where does it begin?' -

"Love ya too, V" Domino said as he went to the kitchen to grab some food.

-Chapter 4 : Shall we continue?-

After around a week and a half of waiting, V and Domino decided it was time to get back in to action. Meaning, it was time to get what they want and then kill Zocroū. V came out of his room, pulling up his hood of his cargo green jacket and covering his eyes with his high-tech glowing red goggles. "Let's go, V." Domino said, walking out of V's bathroom, fixing his hair. "Stop being a girl and just leave your hair as is." V said, not even looking at Domino. "I'm not gonna take the from the boy who has like fifty beauty products. Besides, I wanna look good when I kill that rat bastard." "I'm a girl for having acne cream but your a guy for sounding like you're a virgin girl going on her first date? Makes so much fucking sense!" V snapped at Domino, as he grabbed the left over chinese take out from last night. Domino raised an eyebrow, "You're eating now? Really? We're about to set off!" "Fuck you, D. I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure we're gonna my blood for this, so shut the fuck up." "Oh my Crow, V! Knowing the amount you eat it will take forever! Can't you bring the food along?" "No, because the crumbs will leave a trail and when I bite into it, it will make noise which will attract attention to us and we will get chased out again, and will have to wait another week and a half until we get to start again. Do you understand what I'm saying, D? Do you?" "Ughhh! Yes I do, just hurry and eat so we can get this job done. Even though you might not need the money since you're rich, I do!" "I got it, and if you needed money you can ask me for money." "Just like you, I don't like being in debt to anyone." "It's not borrowing, it's taking and I don't care if you take my money."

-Time Skip : Midnight-

Once again V and Domino are at the forest by Zocroū's base. "So, what are we gonna do this time, V?" "Well, pretty obvious we're not going through the air vents again. So we're gonna go through the basement." "Basement? How are we gonna do that? They'll catch us easier than last time." "I have a plan idiot. Just do what I do and this time we have to be quiet." "How quiet? Like Koi quiet?" "Yeah, like Koi. Now let's stop talking about my brother." "Why?" "I'd rather not talk about my brother right now...or ever." V said putting on his glowing red goggles, jumping down from the tree branch he was on. "Okay....We're talking about this after the job, V." "You always say that, but instead you pass out when we get back." V said, slowly crawling to the basement windows, avoiding the kitchen windows.

"That is so not true. I do not pass out, I eat, shower then pass out." "So, you admit you pass out?" "Yes, I admit it. Now let's get this job done already." "Yeah sure, whatever." V and Domino reached the basement window, and slowly and quietly opened the window. V peeked through the open window to check for any henchmen, they both jumped in through the window, not making any sound. V and Domino looked at each other and set off quietly. V opened the door quietly to check for any henchmen, "Let's spilt up. They'll find us easier if we stick together." V whispered, closing the door quietly when heard footsteps by the door. "Yeah, let's spilt up. We'll text each other when we find out where Zocroū is." V nodded his head, and quietly creeped out if the basement after he checked to see if the coast was clear. 'I'll contact you if I found Zocroū's room first.' V signed to Domino, 'Got it. I'll do the same.' 'Of course idiot.' V signed back while rolling his eyes, before quietly leaving through the shadows. 'Che, mysterious sack of shit. Why do I like him, again?' Domino thought as he quietly left the room.

-With V-

'Shit. Stupid shadows...I hate going through the shadow realm, but it's the easiest way not to get noticed.' V thought, as he walked through the shadow realm. Passing by rotten souls or shadows, inflicted by pain and screaming for help, trying to get there hands on any living body there. Too bad for them, V is dead, but they don't know that. They only know that V is a living being in there world, surprisingly since no regular mortal can go into the shadow realm. "Give me your body mortal!" "Save me from the eternal hell beast! Please!" Shadows were pleading for help, chasing V as he began to run through the shadow realm, looking for the secluded area he wanted to be in. "Shit!" V exclaimed, pulling his hood down to cover his face, while quickly dodging a large shadow's hand, reaching for V. The shadows, knowing V is trying to escape, made the path V is running on longer without him knowing. "Crow! How long is this motherfucking road?!" V exclaimed, almost tripping on the shadow's old dead skin, "Shit! Motherfucker! Piece of shit shadows!" This continued for around fifteen minutes. Let's go see how Domino's doing, shall we? Before things get ugly between V and the shadows....