Noisy Recovery

-Previously on 'Where does it begin?' -

'Domino, quickly! Open a portal to the hospital in the city! We have to get these burns treated quickly!' Koi signed rushed, almost messing up as he did, Domino nodded and quickly opened a portal to the hospital they always go to when they got hurt from a job or mission, The Civic Council Hospital.

-Chapter 8: Noisy Recovery-

Domino and Koi were outside the operating room, the Doctor and Nurses saying that his wounds were too critical to just be checked up upon, and that he must be operated on or the heat from the burns can cause his physical form to crack, and if his physical form were to crack and break...Then Vaiynio Ryu cease to exist. Koi was sitting down on one of the chairs, biting his lip in nervously and listening to his and his younger brother's favorite band 'RKS', as V was earlier, Koi was listening to 'Midnight Waltz'. While Domino was texting on his phone, pure nervousness, anxiety and fear shown on his face. Nervousness, because he can't wait until V's operation is over. Anxiety, because of what will the Doctor wi say when the operation is over, will V be okay or not?...And Fear, because...Domino might be losing his best friend in the whole universe, and he just can't handle that.

Domino was texting all of his and V's friends, telling them what happened to V, and watching the clock on his phone. So far, thirty minutes had passed and V was still in the operating room. Of course Domino couldn't blame them, V was badly burned and his physical form was cracked from the immense heat from the burns. They would have to be very careful to make sure that they don't crack his physical anymore. After around fifteen minutes the operating light had gone off, saying that the operation is now finished. Domino and Koi immediately stood up, waiting for the Doctor to come out to give them the news. The Doctor came out of the room and Domino and Koi staring at hime expectedly, the Doctor took a couple of steps and then cleared his throat and said, "Vaiynio is going to be just fine, he just needs to stay in the hospital and rest for around a month and a half, he needs to stay hooked to the machines. The burns charred his throat making it hard for him to breathe, and most of his body is charred and burned, so we must keep an eye on his condition to make sure his physical form stays stable. Don't worry about payment or insurance, his rank in the council covers up everything for the operation, the machines, and the private room he will be staying in." The Doctor explained, having a look of pity for V. "Now if you'll excuse me for being rude, but I request you to leave for today. We must move Vincent to his room, and he must have his rest, but you may come back tomorrow." The Doctor said kindly, putting a sincere on his face. 'Thank you for taking care of my younger brother, we shall take our leave now. And as you suggested, we shall come back tomorrow to see how his condition is. Thank you once again.' Koi signed to the Doctor, he politely bowed and then left with Domino.

-Time Skip-

The next day Domino and Koi came back to the hospital to check on V, their other friend'a will come later. Koi knocked on V's hospital room door softly, and opened the door slowly and quietly just incase V was asleep. When Koi peaked inside he saw V awake, breathing through a machine and his face and most of his body bandaged up, his one showing eye glazed and hazy, probably because of the medication he had earlier. Koi slowly walked in and Domino followed suit, V heard their footsteps and slowly turned his head towards them. Koi took notice to V's appearance, V was not wearing the traditional hospital robes, instead he was wearing a light grey T-shirt and black loose yoga pants. Domino slowly and quietly walked up to V, and bent down to eye level with him and started to stroke V's cheek carefully and lovingly. "Hey...You feeling a bit better?" Domino asked quietly, V just nodded slowly, unable to talk or barely breath.

Then Domino's phone went off, and his phone was almost max volume, making V wince at the loud sound. It didn't disturb the other occupants in the hospital since V's room was sound proof inside and out, as was prior requested when he first came to this hospital. "Aww shit...Sorry. Too loud? Want me to turn my volume off?" Domino asked quietly, V nodded his head 'Yes' and Domino turned his phone's volume off and his vibrations on. Domino then realized that their friend Danny is coming to visit later and he is loud, so Domino quickly texts him telling him about V. After Domino sent the text to Danny, he felt a tug on his shirt, he looked down and saw V tugging on his shirt softly, his other hand in Koi's grip. Looks like V wants some physical attention, and Domino and Koi was willing to give it to him. Domino took he hand that was tugging on his shirt and gripped it tightly, he then bent down and kissed V's forehead before taking the chair besides V's bed and sat in it, hand still tightly gripping V's hand. Soon Vic came to visit and giggled softly at the sight she saw, V fell back asleep but Domino and Koi were still awake and gripping on to V's hand tightly.