What about...

Y/n's Cats POV:
Three teens came screaming through the door. I knew what was coming... ROLF SARTORIUS! My name is also Rolf because I was named after him. But I'm not as annoying as him. 😼 They walked through the door the first thing he does is chase after me. I ran down the hallway to the stairs.
Jacobs POV:
I don't get why a cat named after ME. Y/N told me that he gets annoyed by me but who said she a cat whisperer?!
Y/N POV:
Loren and I just laughed as Jacob ran around his house and when there was a slippery floor he would fall. Loren and I walked to my room. Looking at the scrap book we made when we first became besties. We had pictures of Jacob, Loren, and I jumping on trampolines and swimming in pools. Jacob walks in with Rolf looking mad, in his arms. "You got him?!" I said laughing. "Yeah..." he looked at the scrap book. "We are some weirdos!" We all just laughed. I just stared at his face to show him that I wanted something. "What?" He said giving me the cat. "Damn you guys can read each other's minds." Loren said. We had her mind blown. 😂 Then the scariest thing in the world happened. There was a clown staring at us from my front yard. I looked at the window pointed then I hid under my blankets. Jacob closed the blinds and sat next to me. "It's okay nothing will happen to you I'm right here. " Loren looked in aw. I stared at her as if something was behind her, because something really was.
Hey guys, I know it was short but I don't want to drain my ideas out of my head. If you want more parts show me by voting, and every comment is read so if you have anything to suggest plz ask. Did you guys like the cats pov? Anyways next part is going to be very long so get ready for that and also follow me and read my other book.
BYE
-RY RY