I just cant...

We got to the airport. I grab my bags then Loren sneak behind me and tapped my shoulder. "AH! Loren you almost gave me a heart attack!" I laughed, she joined me. "I'm really gonna miss you guys." "Then stay,y/n I love you, and you never broke up with me quite yet..." he said smirking. "You know long distance doesn't work, we learned our lesson from Zach and Ariel." I knew he was trying to get me to cancel my flight, but I just couldn't my aunt was waiting for me. "Jacob... I love you but I don't like all the drama your fans, the group, social media, has caused me!" "Does that mean you are quitting social media, MUSICAL.LY?!?!" He took a sip of water just to spit on me. "JACOB!" I screamed then chased him around. I stopped, so Jacob walk to me... I jumped on him. "GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!" I yelled, he just laughed. Then the most unbelievable, sweet thing happened ever... HE KISSED ME! I kissed back, I can't believe I'm leaving him like this. I called my aunt. "Hey, Claire... um, I just want to tell you I'm staying with my friends... AT HOME!" I hung up, Jacobs eyes got big. We ran to Loren. "Y/N IS STAYING!"

Sorry it's short guys! It's 8:00 P.M. And I'm so focus on school. Anyways read my new book and get ready for weekly updates😘LOVE YOU
-Ry
A.K.A Jacobs GF
249 words