WHAT IS IT ???

Lorens POV:
The way Y/N looked at me made me wonder what is going on in her mind. She looked past me like I was invisible. Then Jacob looked at me in shock. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!" I couldn't hold it in any longer. I cover my mouth. "That was not suppose to come out in sorry." Yet they still looked at me like I'm not there. Y/n looked like words can't come out of her  mouth. I turned around to see the most surprising thing in the world.
Jacobs mom POV:
I called Jacob, I missed him so much when he's on tour. He declined MY call. "JACOB YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" I said them realizing I was home alone. Jacob wasn't there so I could Yellit him. I sighed wishing he was there. But what I really wondered is... is Jake up really on tour right now. I called Cameron. "Hey, Mrs.Sartorius! What's wrong??" He said hearing the worry that was in my voice. "Cam, where's Jacob?" "What do you mean he's been home for like three days now!" Cameron seemed confused but I wasn't I knew exactly where he was. At y/n's house. Of course you want to go see his girlfriend before he went to go see his mom classic Jacob! I went to her house and ring the doorbell.
Y/N's POV:
"SHUT UP GEO!" All this fun we have had with Geo made me forget that there was a clown outside. I looked out the window and it was gone but Mrs. sartorius was out there. "Ummm Jacob your moms outside..." "I knew she would find out sooner or later." I just smiled as he opened the door. "Jacob what a surprise to see you here." She said sarcastically. "Mom stop we all know you know I was here. Did cam tell you?" "Yes but don't tell my told you so..." mom just I came home to apologize to y/n and she's been really sad so... I came home and Loren told me to!" He said blaming Loren. "Hey leave me out of this I'm just having quality time with my boyfriend right now!" She said leaning into kiss Geo. I try telling her to not without saying anything but she did." "You're the worst at signaling Y/N!" She rolled her eyes. I signaled them to go down the stairs to my room. "What ever but you have to pay us back!" She said. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her.
-
So do you guys like it! I really like this chapter and it's 400 words long and that's the longest I've ever made a chapter. What did you guys think was behind Loren? A clown? Anyways vote for this chapter so I know that you guys like it and I can make more!! Bye-bye