Her, or me?!?!

Lorens POV:
"I missed you so much Geo! Why did you decide to come see me NOW, instead of 3 months ago?" I smiled looking into his disappointed eyes. "I have to tell you something, Loren... I found a new girl and we started dating last month." I looked him dead in the eye, and then I did what I had to do. "THIS IS FOR BREAKING MY HEART!"
Y/n POV:
I heard Loren yell. "Ummmm... im GONNA be back okay?" I ran upstairs, not noticing that Jacob watched me. I walked into the room Loren was in as Geo left the room. I sat next to Loren on the bed. She was crying so I rubbed her back. "What happened?"
An hour Later...
Jacob walks in. "She's gone, FINALLY!" He said wiping his forehead. I just laughed. "So what happened, that you just had to leave me for?" Jacob said to me as he kissed my forehead. "Loren?" I said looking at her. "Geo told me he is cheating on me, so I slapped him." She smiled. "Lesson learned today? DO NOT mess with Loren and her love life. I can imagine how hard he slapped her. No wonder he was hiding from you." Jacob laughed. Loren just gave him the death stare. "If my best friend wasn't dating you, I would end you LIFE!" I pushed her back on the Jacob's cheeks were red enough ( sorry I had to :) ) Jacob just rolled his eyes, even though I saved him from a slap. He must have known what I was thanking because he smiled and kissed me. "Thanks!" He loves me! Just then I got a text. It was from... MARK!
M: HEY!
Y/n: Hi???
M: since when do you question your best friend?
Y/n: Sorry just we haven't talked ever since that day I yelled at you😥
M: And that was my fault... I shouldn't have told everyone I was dating you again.
Y/n: BUT I YELLED!
M: I know...🐶
Y/n: I really wish I could walk to your house and hug you, like the old days.
M: You can😉
Y/n: What do you mean???
M: IM BACK HOME!
End of text
"MY BEST FRIEND!" I accidentally said out loud.