Chapter 10

A/N: 

Okay guys I know you have been waiting for this so here it is. 

The winner of the Character Contest is. . .

_its_fangirl_ariana

Congrats and thank you all for casting your own characters. 

All I can tell you now is there will be another winner for the characters  since I actually need two more. I'll give details later any way hope you enjoy the story

~~~

Olivia Bridget Hale woke up to a new morning. This one was different. She got to wake up knowing Benny Rodriguez loves  her. Just the thought of him loving made a smile appear on her face.

Liv got up and did her regular routine. She ended up walking down stairs to see her brothers eating breakfast with Dad.

"Hello, boys. Isn't it a wonderful morning." She squealed as Shewalked into the kitchen. They all gave her weird looks.

Mickey asked, "Who put a whole jug of "pep" in your step?" The rest of her brothers turned their gazes to their baby sister.

"Oh nothing, it's just a good beautiful morning." Liv announced with a giddy smile planted against her face.  As she walked over to the table she poured her self a glass of orange juice in the most happiest way possible. Mikey leaned over to the two eldest brothers.

"I think aliens replaced our sister and left us with this bag of happiness and rainbows." The three brothers nodded in agreement. Even their father was tempted to nodded along with them. Quickly shattering her good mood Liv punch Mickey after he finished his sentence. 

"And she's back..." Alex said taking a bite from his bacon.

"Haha. Your a real comedian." Liv said to her brothers dryly. "And I'm going out shopping for clothes is that okay?"

The room became quiet. The words that was coming out of Liv's mouth were like spotting a unicorn or a four leaf clover. It was very very rare.

"Um... Sure I guess?" Her father said as it sounded more like a question than an answer. "Are you going to be okay going alone?"

Liv thought about it for a second. It felt like forever since she actually went shopping for clothes. And not clothes she'd wear to play base ball. Clothes meant for an actual girls girl. Like dresses and skirts and what not.

"Yeah I'll be fine." Thought those words may have convinced her father and brothers, but it barely convinced herself. Her dad gave her 15$ and with that she was out the door.

As she walked away from her home and onto the streets of town. After about 20 minutes of searching she finally found the woman's clothing store. The sign read "Linda's Clothing store for Young Woman" In Liv's mind she knew her mother would have taken her there.

Liv took a deep breath while swallowing her pride she pushed open the door. Her vision was filled with racks that hung brightly colored dresses and shirts.Then on that walls  there were shelves full of different types of woman's shoes. In between each shelf was a very tall mirror. 

For any girl this would be a dream come true to be surround with such beautiful clothes. But Liv wasn't just any girl.

Liv walked over to the racks of dresses. "Come on, Liv let out your inner girly girl" Liv thought to herself. Then she realized this trip was going to be a while. 

"Need any help picking a dress?" Liv turned to see a girl around her age. She wore a blue dress that had white polka dots with her brown braided hair on her shoulder, and black glasses that stood on her freckles. She was quite beautiful.