kiss me kiss me

As Calum waited up in Paisley's bedroom, she walked into her house slowly. Her dad waited in the living room. He heard her open the front door.

"What the hell is that?" He said when he saw her. He stood up and stomped towards her. "Is that a fucking piercing!?"

"Dad-" Paisley began, cowering away from him. "It's not a big deal-"

He slapped her so hard she hit the ground with a thud. "You disgust me!" He yelled. "You've always been a slut. Now you're starting to dress like a goddamn whore." He picked her up off of the ground, and he slammed her into the wall. "You're just like your mother. Absolutely pathetic."

Paisley squeezed her eyes shut and readied herself for the hits that were bound to come, but her dad suddenly released her. She opened her eyes to see her dad laying on the floor, holding his face in his hands.

"We're leaving. Now," Calum said, pulling her towards the door.

Paisley looked back at her dad who was too out of it to say anything. He just moaned in pain. She sobbed as Calum got her into his car. Calum sighed, but he didn't say anything.

After a few minutes of sobbing, Paisley got quiet. She wiped her eyes, and she glanced over at Calum who's jaw was clenched. He looked ready to murder. And he was. If that man, or anyone for that matter, laid another hand on Paisley... He'd probably kill.

She reached over and touched his arm. He felt more calm immediately, and he looked over at her.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"Uh," he began, looking back at the road. "You're coming to my place."

"For how long?"

"For awhile. You're not going back into that place. Never again."

"Calum," she began. "I can't runaway. My dad will flip. He'll get the authorities involved."

"No he won't," Calum said. "He'd be too scared that his secret would get out. If he tried to get you back, I'd tell the cops what I've witnessed."

Paisley's stomach dropped. "No, you would not."

"What?"

"You wouldn't say anything. Calum, he may not be the best man, but he's my father."

"A father doesn't lay a fucking hand on their daughter."

"He's all I have left. I don't want to see him in prison."

"You'd rather have him beat the shit out of you instead?" Paisley got quiet, and Calum knew he had crossed a line. He sighed. "Paisley, I-"

"Just let me out," she demanded, pulling at the door handle.

"No," he replied. "You're not going back there."

"Calum, let me out."

"Paisley, I'm not letting you get hurt."

"You're such a dick."

"I'm a dick for not letting you go back to that abusive shitbag? Okay," Calum said sarcastically.

Paisley got quiet again, and so did Calum. He pulled over to the side of the road. There were no cars in sight. He couldn't drive when he was angry and upset. He'd probably crash.

Paisley glanced over at him, and Calum glanced over at her. The chemistry between them grew strong in that moment. Their anger at each other turned into lust, and they really wanted to kiss each other.

Calum leaned over quickly, and he planted a kiss on her lips. Paisley immediately melted into the kiss, and it wasn't long before she found herself straddling Calum in his seat.

Calum's hands traced her body, and he suddenly gripped her hips. Paisley yelped in pain, and Calum grew concerned. "What did I do?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm just a little sore there," she said. "I'm fine."

"Why are you sore there?" He asked.

"I guess I just ran into a wall, or something," she lied. She didn't dare tell him the truth.

Calum sensed she was lying, but he dropped it. He just wanted to kiss her. She then leaned back down and kissed him again.

"I could kiss you all day," Calum groaned as Paisley pulled away.

She grinned. "Really?"

He nodded, and he reached up and cupped one side of her face with his hand. "I really like kissing you."

"Well, you could kiss me again," she said smugly, and it didn't take Calum two seconds before he did so.

a/n- so we haven't updated in like 9 months you can kill us but surprise here's an update