Bowls are Phonies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have seen them. We all have seen them. Fish bowls. The cute and convenient by deadly. So many fish around the world are killed everyday from these so called tanks. Now you may wonder, what is so bad about fish bowls and I am going to be honest by saying, everything. To start off with they have very limited surface with means that there isn't enough gas exchange. This means that your betta fish have very limited oxygen to keep them alive. Also because of the still and limited surface a film will cover the top of the water. This film is bad for their breathing and in general is just gross. Next reason why fish bowls shouldn't be used is because they are never big enough. Fish bowls are generally small and aren't big enough for your betta to live in anyways. Also fish bowls are close to impossible to add a filter and a heater to. Which your betta fish requires. Another reason why fish bowls are bad for your betta fish is because they can damage their spines. The circular shape of the bowl can curve their spines. Once this happens your betta fish organs will get twisted and your fish will die. One last major reason why you shouldn't keep fish in fish bowls is because it messes up their vision. Once again the circular shape of the bowl gives off allusions to your fish making some thing appear bigger and smaller then they are. This really messes up their eyesight which is dangerous for your fish. These are only a few reasons why you shouldn't keep your betta fish in a bowl!!!!!!!!