Chapter 14

"Ji Hye! You have to stay still," you said in frustration.

    "I'm sorry, Y/N." She was pacing around the room while you were doing her hair. "It's just... What if I mess up? What if something happens?"

    You sighed. "Something bad will happen if I can't fix your hair!" It was Ji Hye's wedding day, and she was a nervous wreck.

    "Okay. I guess your right... There is nothing to worry about." She took a deep breath.

    "Alright. I think you're ready. Also I believe the wedding starts in 30 minutes. I better go check out the place before people start to arrive."

    You went out and took a quick survey of the room. Everything was in place.

    Suddenly, you felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind.

    "Yah! Who is this?" you asked. You tried to shake him off, but he was too strong.

    The person kissed you temple before replying, "It's me!" You turned around to face the person. Minhyuk?!

    "What do you think you're doing here?" you demanded.

    "I happened to be the groom's best man," he implied. "Which makes me a part of this wedding." He smiled at you.

    "Alright then. Since your here, I want you to help check out the place. We need to see if everything is here."

    "Yes, ma'am." He saluted to you sarcastically began began to look around.

    "Hey... Do you know where Jungkook went? I saw him earlier here but-"

    He interrupted you by kissing you. You were shocked at first before realizing what was happening. You roughly shoved him off.

    "Y-Y/N?" a voice asked from a distance. You turned to look. It's was Jungkook. He began to walk quickly back the other direction.

    You began to chase after him. Minhyuk grabbed a hold of your wrist. With your other free hand, you slapped the side of his face.

    He instantly let go. "You should be ashamed of what you did. By kissing another man's girlfriend.... This has gone too far."

    You ran all the way to the garden where Jungkook was pacing around, running his hands frantically through his hair.

    He turned around to face you. "Y/N...?"

    "Jungkook! I can explain. It was-" Your words were cut off. He slammed his lips against yours. You instantly brought your hands up to his hair, running through it.

    When you two broke apart, he began, "Damn it, Y/N. What were you thinking?" His voice cracked a little before tears began to spill.

    "Jungk-"

    "I should have said no. That day he invited us to the carnival. I knew you would choose him."

    "Wait, Ju-"

    "He was your first love, right? You'll always love him. That what you told him? That I mean nothing to you?"

    You opened your mouth to protest.

    "Why him?" he choked back on his tears. "Have I not given you enough? Do you need more? I'll give you more. I'll give you everything. I'll give you a car, a big house, and even a b-"

    Before he could finish, you hand made contact with him face. He stumbled back shocked. You ducked your head down, not wanting to look at him.