Authors Note ~ Please read

Hello my lovelies! This is only going to be a short note. I know that it's been a while since I updated, but I just wanted the wait to see if there was more interest in my story. Personally, I feel like this story is loosing interest because I've gone from about 149 reads on the first part to about 5 reads on the last part that I uploaded. 

This isn't a note to say that I am going to stop posting this story if the reads don't increase because that would just be extremely selfish of me towards those who are reading this story and are enjoying it. All I'm trying to say - or ask of you all really - is that if you read this story and you like it, could you please please please share it with your followers or any threads that ask for stories to be recommended. I would extremely appreciate if you do because it would make me feel as if people are appreciating the work that I have put in to create this story for you and it would make me so incredibly happy if more and more people read it. And vote for it too and comment any thoughts and ideas that you have because I would love to know what you think and whether you think that I could improve or not - you advice would be helpful if you have any! ;)

Thats all I wanted to say to say really. I'm not going to force you to do anything that has been mentioned before, but I just hope that out of the goodness and kindness of your hearts you will help me get more reads and votes and comments on my story and make me the happiest girl ever! ;)

An update of Chapter 7 will be up shortly after this Authors Note so keep a look out for it and dont forget to READ VOTE and COMMENT on the next part!! (and all the other parts that are to come!)

Thank you so so so so much my lovelies 

I love you all

Georgie xxx