miss

She missed the days when everything seemed bright. When 'drama' was over someone lying to her. The world was changing right before her eyes, but in the best possibly way. She enjoyed every moment of it, as she walked home from the bus stop, music on, alone. She smiled walking into school, being nice to everyone, and laughing at the stupidest jokes. Rushing across the big campus from one side to the other, in a small span of four minutes. 

She always had someone who she could tell her problems too at school. Someone who she could cry on, and know she wasn't causing them trouble. Those were the days.

When she's was happy it seems like everyone is there. But when she really needs them, who is by her side now? It just her thoughts and herself. The tears that spill out of her eyes constantly making her feel pained. The tightening in her throat as she misses everything she had. It wasn't her fault. She held onto the past as long as she could, until it pained her to think about it.

People moved on, people she thought she could trust were selfish. They ignored her. They moved on, while all she wanted was for nothing to change. Everything was in place, it was her perfect. 

But it came crashing down in a small amount of time. She was too distracted to see it at first. Then she chose not to really to see it. Now that she really sees the truth, she wishes to be blind of it.

Nothing is the same, it will never will be. They were just memories, that would fade soon. It would all be dream like, as if it never happened. No one would remember her, she'd be forgotten. 

All the ashes had been washed away by the new comers. She was just a speck of dust on the phone screen. Unremembered, and nothing but little. 

She trusted, loved, helped, smiled, encouraged, complimented, with no one to do any of it in return.