worst

I think the worst feeling on the planet, has to be feeling alone. 

No matter how many people she has by her side, she still feels this way. Like no one understands, and no one really knows her anymore. Like she doesn't know who she is, and she cant handle it. She spends to much time sitting at this chair, alone, but surrounded by people. No time to read, no time to smile at her brother or mom.  Just constantly replying to messages. 

What if she wants an escape? From the virtual and from the reality? It's not her fault that there is no in between. 

Both make her head pound, both make her cry, both make her do things she shouldn't. Both make her think. 

Maybe she thinks to much, maybe that's the problem.

She hadn't seen her best friend in over a month. They send letters back and forth, but it will never be the same as seeing her everyday. Never. 

It funny, as she walks through her high school. So many fucking familiar faces, talking to so many new ones who don't give a shit about her. These extremely familiar faces, which she used to talk to everyday, are now irrelevant to her life. 

Why couldn't time go back? Better yet, why wouldn't they call her? Why wouldn't they wave at her?

Did she do something wrong?

The worst fear though, was that she'd never know all the answers.