RANT

So this is the rant I posted last night on my main account, but I feel like keeping it up now on this account, its just for my memories, and so I can look back on it. I'm not editing it either.

_________________________________________________________

If you read this I recommend you read all the way til the end. I'm getting off for tonight. I hope tomorrow is less drama filled. Not even gonna bother editing becaus I'll be deleting this tomorrow.  

And if you say I'm an intention whore, I'll just say this:

I posted the rant as a book because it was to fucking long for a damn message board post and exceded the two thousand character limit.

Hope you all have a good fucking night.

I'm so done with the drama on wattpad. Half the girls on here don't understand what writing is about. I understand wattpad is a social network, but if you writing for FUCKING READS don't follow. Unfollow me now. I sick of pathetic people writing for reads and fucking rankings. I don't give a fuck about reads anymore. I love writing. I love it so fucking much and if you are writing on this site for the fame, your in the wrong place I think. 

Yes I do enjoy feedback, but I do enjoy writing and the sound of keys clicking on my key board far fucking more.

People say that no one works hard at stories anymore, but have you fucking met my friends?

Second, if you haven't noticed there's a lot of negative vibes going on in the community. If you also have noticed my main friends on here are Alissa, Lex, Kayla, Kay and a few others. We've never actually had drama. You know why? Becuase we dont care about mother fucking reads and we actually enjoy reading and writing. We don't give a fuck about who reads it [unless its our parents, dear god] We really do try to write stories. And we know why we should delete a book, and why we should keep writing one. We work hard on our fucking stories and do our best. We don't just post a prologue and sit around all day watching it get comments. We try talking to our readers and we say thank you when we get a compliment. 

If you feel something when you write a story, i fucking apploaud you. But if you have stories up that you don't know how to continue and people are waiting on you, tell me why you have it up?

I understand why Kay deleted Saved, it was fucking reasonable. I don't understand why these people on here think its okay to read and write for fame. 

Also another thing I'm sick of is people saying there's no good fan fiction on this sit. Open your eyes and look fucking harder bitch. I've said it before too. But I realize my mistake. So many people take fucking time for a story, and no one fucking agnoligizes it. Yes, some of the cliche shit on her is in the popular category, but you know what? At one point that shit wasn't cliche. It became cliche when everyone else started copying that person. I has reads because some people enjoy reaching the cliches. Some people enjoy writing them. 

There are so many mothe rfucking good authors on this site that no one pays attention to. Especially some of the people I follow. It's rude when you say that there are no good writers in this site, because I will put a book in front of your face that has less than a million reads and ask you what you think of this site now. 

You know why I joined wattpad? So i could fucking vote on dark when someone had it up. I wanted to vote, and comment saying how much i loved it.

If you made a wattpad account so you could see how many people would like your story, fucking unfollow me.

Also if you are following me because you went on a follow spree one day, you can unfollow me too. I want real people who like me and deal with my cussing and are friends with me, and the best of all who read my stories to follow me. 

I'm done.

I don't care if you call me a hypocrite or a bad writer, or a slut, whore bitch.

I'll admit them all to your face on skype if you want me too. 

I'm a bitch I know. I get defensive over things I care about and that i love. Yeah, I can't spell for shit, but I enjoy writing stories and reading them and smiling on my face when Harry finally gets the girl. Sometimes I enjoy writing cliche shit because it makes me feel all princess like and fucking happy. 

And I don't give a fuck. I will do what makes me happy. And if you are on her sad and fucking unhappy, DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. Why would you put yourself through something that makes you cry everytime you log in?

Call me what ever you fucking want in the comments, I'll either ignore you or fucking reply with some bitchy remark/

Right now wattpad isn't making me happy so I'm logging off and going to go finish the chapter for my next update, becuae writing makes me happy more than wattpad today.