"ideas for sale"

These books have to be the most stupid fucking thing I've ever seen on wattpad, and I've seen a lot fo stupid stuff. First off, I'm a bitch and I know. 

Second, why would you sell ideas? Honestly, most of the idea's in the book for sale are :

A: cheesy 

If you got a good idea, wouldn't you give it to people you trust, not the entire world of wattpad? If I have a story idea I'll most likely share it with a few people through private messages or something, not in a book. 

Also, now that someone has bought this story idea from you, you get partial copyright. I think that's the worst part. Why should you get copyright over something that you didn't write, and you didn't come up with the plot. You didn't even probably come up with the foundation, its more like a primer [make up terms wise] So why should you get COPYRIGHT? Yes, you should get like a dedication and some mention that the person got the idea from you, but not copyright.

Don't you think if you came up with idea's on your own instead of buying them, that maybe you'd have more passion for the story? The whole fun in writing is using creativity to create something that you're proud off. 

I have tons to say, but I'm pretty sure I already offended someone with my bitchyness. Okay bye.

I may sound confusing, but you'll never ever fucking see me buy an idea off of someone. I just think its so stupid. Sorry.