Chapter One: Hanging Out

I grabbed my skateboard and put my headphones around my neck and I popped my phone into my back pocket. I looked at myself and rearranged my hair for the fifty time. I smiled at myself before walking out my room and down stairs.

"Where are you going?" Kyle asked sipping on his coffee when Justin walked out of the kitchen with a concern look on his face.

I let out annoyed sigh as I put on my black vans. "I'm going out." I said walking towards the door but Justin cut me off.

"With who?" he asked making it seem like he cared.

"With one of my boyfriends I been sleeping with behind your back." I said sarcastically. He growled at me and I put up my hands up in surrender. "I'm going out for ice cream with an old friend." I said walking past him.

"Scarlet if it's that guy... So help me-."

"What Kyle. Please tell me what!" I said looking at him mad. "Your going to lock me away for ever. It's my life I can do whatever the heck I want." I said walking out the house leaving them in shock. I dropped my skateboard and made my way to the pack's park in town.

I was turning on the corner but hit into someone. "Ow..." I said rubbing my forehead.

"You are very clumsy aren't you?" Blake teased smiling at me. He slowly got up helping me up also. He looked down at my skateboard and I kicked it up and caught it. "Show off." he smirked.

"Whatever your just mad I'm awesome." I said as we started to walk. He tripped me but caught me in time.

"Yeah... No I think I'm the awesome one here." he laughed and I threw a kick at him but he blocked it. "Yeah. I am." he said giving me a cocky smirk before letting me go.

I laughed and we started to walk. When we was walking people was giving Blake dirty looks and growls. "Next person who shoots you a dirty look I'll put them in their place." I said growling and Blake gave me a small smile.

"It's okay Scarlet I'm a custom to it." Blake said looking up at the sky and I hit him in the stomach. "Hey what was that for?" he asked glaring at me.

"You're my friend and they will treat you with respect." I said wrapping my arm with his. "Anyway being the Alpha's mate has it perks." I said smiling at him and he just looked at me in awe. "What..." I asked looking at him confused.

"Nothing." he laughed. I pouted just made him laugh even harder. "Hey let's go on the swings." he said pointing to the empty swing set excitedly. He took my hand and dragged me over.

I sat down laughing and he sat down next to me. "Let's see who can go higher." I said smirking at him.

"Is that a challenge!" Blake asked already swinging.

I laughed and started. The thought of my parents and Kyle being here crossed my mind and I lost my balance falling off the swings. "Damn." I said in pain.

"Scarlet!" Blake said alerted and rushing to my side. He helped me up. "Damn your clumsy." he said laughing and I glared at him.

"Well that you for making my clumsiness your first concern." I said glaring at him. He picked up my hand and studied it. I had red marks all over it. I tried moving it but it was hurting. Blake gave me a concern look before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it.

My face turned red and he gave me a sad look. "I'm sorry that I got you hurt." he said frowning. "I'll go get something that will ease the pain." he said sitting me back down on the swing. "Don't fall again."

"Don't make me shove something up where the sun don't shine" I said looking at him annoyed.

"Hmm kinky I like it" he said winking at me and I  felt a cold chill go down my back.

The scent of the pack Alpha, Beta and warrior hit me hard and I mean Justin, Kyle and Ty is here. Blake came walking back and there was a loud growl. "Shit..."

I got up and turned to see Kyle and Justin glaring at Blake. "Scarlet Get Over Here!" Kyle growled glaring at Blake.

I stood in front of Blake and glared at both of them. Justin eyes never left Blake's and they was having a glare off.

"Why are with my mate?" Justin growled now everyone was watching us.

Blake was going to speak but I stopped him. "Blake let's go." I said taking his hand but hissing in pain. Blake held my hand his eyes burning with concern.

Justin growled grabbing me by my hand and I yelled out in pain. "Love what's wrong?" he asked concern in his voice. I looked at him mad and tugged away.

I walked over to Blake as he stared at me with surprise eyes. "Please help." I said in a sad and hurt tone. He lightly took my hand and wrapped it. When he was done he gave me a small smile.

"You should be heading home with your pack." Blake said and I looked at him confused. He smile and looked up at my brother and Justin. "Your mate is making it clear that he don't want me near you right now." Blake said smirking.

"But we was going to hang." I said and he grabbed my skateboard. He ruffle up my hair and gave me a small smile. "See you later Luv." he said giving my a kiss on my cheek.

Justin and Kyle growled but in seconds Blake was gone. Justin looked at me pissed. "You're staying in the pack house and the only time you can get out is if me, Ty or Kyle is with you." Justin growled.

I looked at him with widen eyes. "What!"