Chapter Ten: Twins

"Oh Princess we'll be late if we don't leave right now." Alexander yelled sweetly at me.

I ran downstairs and jump potted the last step. The twins was on the floor playing with some blocks.

They both looked at me stunned. "Aunty Red you look hot." they both giggled and I smiled at them.

"Thank you sweethearts. When I come back hope I promise to go out for over cream, okay?" I said jumping over them and they cheered.

I ran outside the pack house and saw everyone was waiting for me. Malcolm had my backpack waiting for me in front of Alexander and Max. Derrick walked up to me with a unease look.  I rolled my eyes.

He pulled out a phone and gave it to me. "If you have any problems just call me." he said and his tone was dead serious. "Everyone's number is on it. And outs someone is messing with you I'll have my warriors at your location in seconds."

I smiled and gave him a hug. "I'll be fine. Trust I grew up with them. They won't hurt me."

He gave me a yeah right look before placing a kiss on my forehead. "See you after school. I'm picking you up." he said smiling at me.

I nodded before hugging him again and then walking towards Malcolm.  He handed me my bag.

"Remember you can always mind link me." he said smiling at me. I gave him a hug and nodded. "I hate the fact that you're leaving me again."

When he said that I could feel his emotions. It was like the time I was taken away from them. I looked at him sad before he smile and ruffled my hair.

"We'll hang out when you get back home. I promise." he said opening the door for me.

"Thanks. I can't wait." I said as he closed the door.

"Don't she'll get to school unharmed." Max said smiling at me and I sense a warmth protection.

"Don't worry of something did happen to her I'll make sure I'll kill you." Malcolm growled and I was surprised.

Alexander started to growl and I sat there confused. I never felt this amount of tension. They're eyes snapped at me and it felt like the harsh tension disappeared.

"Time for school." Alexander cheered before running to the passenger's seat and got in.

Max got in the driver's seat and drive off. I watched as I drove away waving good bye at my family.

Wait... Why do I feel like I'm missing something... Something... important... Well I guess I'll remember later.

I sat in the back quietly starting out the window before I felt like something was starting at me. I looked up to see s amazing pair of hazel eyes.

"So you remember?" Alexander asked with a hopeful grin.

I gave a small smile. "Sadly I can only remember your names and one little thing."

He frowned before climbing in the back with me. He held my hand and smiled. "Look closely. You used to live this when we was young."

I looked at him confused and he just chuckled. My eyes widen as I saw him pull water out of thin air but the fact it looked like wolves running with a little girl made me laugh. "Do you remember?" he asked me sweetly.

Alexander POV

"Hey Scarlet!" I yelled running up to her. She turned around and I noticed she was sobbing and was soaking wet. I dashed over to her ready to kill the bastard who made her cry.

I could hear Max right behind me. "Scarlet what's wrong?" I asked before pulled me into a hug.

"It's dead. He tried to save me but he died." she cried into my chest.