Chapter Sixteen: Wake Up!

Alice POV

I looked up and realized that the beach was evacuated and the boys should be on their way home. I looked over at Roxy and her two twins. "Um do you think they should be here?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled.

"Trust me they might be half bloods but they know everything that their mommy knows." she smiled as I looked at them and their eyes started to glow.

Hmm I'm so glad she's on our side. "Okay Roxy our weakness is the water. I can't go in or after five minutes I'll be useless and you can't go in because you're my gunslinger. I'm pretty sure she knows this So we stay on the dock at all times."

There was a huge splash and an ugly ass laugh. I looked up and there she was. "Wow a vampire and a hunter teaming up to protect a werewolf. That's so ironic." she said laughing and I quickly got annoyed.

"Yo! Little Mermaid wannabe! Shut the hell up!" I yelled and she glared at me. "Your dumbass shark hurt me I can forgive you for that but you lay a finger on my Little Red and I'll have your head." I said and she chuckled.

"I want to see you try. I thought you know water is pure and that can hurt vampire." she said laughing.

Bang! "Your laugh is so damn annoying." Roxy said as the Ariel over there screamed in pain. The two twins laughed at her and the siren let out a squeak.

"You stupid human! You'll pay for that." she said as the waves started to get rough. "Die." she yelled when a huge octopus surfaced.

"Holy shit." Roxy said.

I looked at her confused. "It's just a stupid octopus." There was a loud ear piercing squeak and I turned around shocked.

"Say hello to my pet kraken. Kill them..." she said and all I saw was its tentacles going start at us. It broke the whole dock making everyone go into the water.

I quickly swam back up to the surface holding onto a piece of wood as my body felt as if it was being shocked. "Aw. Roxy!" I yelled out and I saw her emerged.

"I'm okay! The girls are too." she yelled.

I sighed but I quickly realized. "Scarlet!" Shit! I said looking around frantically. She was nowhere to be found. I dove down and as soon as my vision cleared I saw the kraken. My eyes changed back to red as I bared my fangs. Let's make these five minutes count.

Roxy POV

I placed the girls to stand on a large piece of the broken dock. "Stay here. Don't move. If you need me call okay. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I said as I pulled out my nine millimeter. "Mommy loves you."

I turned around to see that Alice was nowhere in sight. I felt something wrapped around my foot and pulled me down. I didn't have time to hold my breath but I stayed calm. I opened my eyes and tried to pick out what was in front of me. I saw Alice brutally attacking the kraken, I guess she was in her predator mood.

I pointed to gun at my foot and shot at whatever that had me. It let go but I had a feeling something bad was behind of me. I turned around and a shark brought me down to the bottom of the ocean. I tried shooting at it but I was slowly losing consciousness at this point.

I looked up and I saw my girls panicking. 'Damn... Malcolm is gonna kill me.' I laughed to myself. There was a sudden figure over the girl and she picked them up. My eyes widen as I saw them fighting them. The person threw Kiya!

"No!" I chocked out taking in water. "Kiya!" I released all my bullets on the shark and tried my best to swim back up but it was to much...

Roxy!