Chapter Eleven: Mutts

Alice POV

I watched as Scarlet say in her first period what is this History? She seemed so smart and cute paying attention to her class work.

I looked over to a blonde girl in the back and noticed this girl was still glaring at Scarlet. Why the hell is girl glaring at my Scarlet? The bell rang and I decided to follow my sweet Scarlet.

I wanted to help her so bad to gather up her things but I also wanted to surprise her. The blonde chick brushed pass Scarlet as she walked through the door. I grinned my teeth as I follow them out in the hallway. The scent of wet dog bitch slapped me and I almost fell to the floor.

"Ashley what the hell!" Scarlet growled. "Can't you just leave me the hell alone."

The Ashley chick watch as Scarlet walked away. "That's all you good for? Running away?" she said and Scarlet stopped in her tracks.

"You don't even deserve to be Justin's mate. You should have seen him. How he acted when we was in bed. Trust me honey it wasn't the first time either." Ashley laughed.

"C'mon we all knew he never wanted you. You barely have any shape. He wanted a real woman in his life. As his Luna."

Okay time to get down there before someone get shot by a very pissed of wolf.

Scarlet turned around with a smile on her face and it kind of scared me. "You know what Ashley. Please have him. You can have your great Justin to yourself. Do you really think I want him. You can have my scraps."

My eyes widen I'm shock. My little princess turned into such a bad ass. Everyone in the hallway starred at her in surprise I guess they never saw her mad before.

"Yeah keep running! Just like you ran away when your pack needed you!"

Oh fuck... Scarlet looked back with her eyes glowing with anger.

"Ashley that's enough!" Kyle growled in his beta tone and she obeyed.

Blake out of nowhere held onto Scarlet's hand and that seemed to calm her down enough. She shot him a glare before walking away. "Leave me alone."

Scarlet POV

I watched as Kyle looked at me sad but I just walked away. "l'm going class." I said walking towards gym.

I could feel everyone's stares as I walked down the hall. I hated this. I guess everyone was in on the whole kill my pack and take me. I walked in the girl's gym changing room and changed into my gym clothes.

I heard my phone rang and I saw that Derrick was calling. I answered the phone.

"Hey love how are you?" his sweet voice just lightened up my mood. "Scarlet..."

"Oh sorry just had a stupid moment." I said trying my best to give him a laugh.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you? Do I need to come pick you up? Because I'll leave school right now."

"No everything is fine just a little encounter with a old friend." I said in a mad tone. "So how is school?" I asked picking up my stuff and walking out the changing room.

I wasn't watching where I was going and knocked into someone. I fell back but before I hit the ground the guy caught me in time.

"Hello? Scarlet?" I heard Derrick's faint voice.

I looked up to see a pearly white smile I have never seen before.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I when I looked up I was shocked.

"Purple eyes..."

He chuckled and out sounded so heavenly. "Yeah. Like them?" he asked and you could tell he was a bit shy.

"Yeah, they look amazing." I said before he helped me up. The bell rang and I jumped. "Sorry got to go." I said running ahead.

He stood there waving good bye. I looked up and saw Alice and a huge smile was plastered on my face but something was wrong? She looked horrified and Alice never got scared. Her eyes flashed red telling me something was wrong.

I stopped in my tracks as my head starred to hurt and my vision went blurry. I stumble back a bit. "What's...going...o-..?" I said feeling dizzy. I looked up at Alice who was running towards me.

'Sleep.'

I fell back my vision was black as night and I couldn't move.

"Scarlet!"

Dream***

"Mommy I don't understand why do I have to stay here?" I asked holding onto my bunny.

She gave me a small smile. "There is a bad man looking for you and I can't let him have you." She said smiling at me.

"But I can protect myself." I said growling but it came out more like a whimper. 

She gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Please just hold onto your bunny and I'll come back for you but don't make a sound until."

I nodded as she closed the cellar doors. Five minutes past and I heard got steps in front of the cellar. It didn't smell like mommy but someone else and it scared me.

The doors swung open and a man stood in front of me.

Purple eyes....