13

No One POV

Sana was standing at the corner of her office where she could see the day light and the big city over the window. Placing her phone at her ear, her side leaning at the wall. The voice on the other line spoke again.

"I'm on my way, Ms. Sana."

A smile crept upon the blonde's lips. "Good. Remember, just give it then go."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, and Nayeon.."

"Yes, Ms. Sana?"

Maybe I should do it myself.

"Nothing. Take care and thank you."

"No problem, Ms. Sana." Then the call ended.

Sana went back to her chair and continued her work.

x

No One POV

Nayeon parked her car at the parking lot of the agency that her boss told her. She looked at the building before stepping out. She glanced inside her bag to make sure it was there then she decided to walk towards the glass door.

Is my boss dating someone right now?

"Good morning, Mr. I'm looking for Chou Tzuyu is she already here?" Nayeon asked the guard.

"Yes, ma'am. A friend?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Please list your name over here. Thank you." The guard handed her the record book and pen. Nayeon did what the guard had told her. Then she came in. A logo flashed at the big screen. Paparazzi? Never knew Ms. Sana have a friend working here.

She scanned the place, looking for the girl at the picture on her hand. But the workers seems busy and there's no sign a girl named Chou Tzuyu.

She stretched her neck to look over the workers but still no figure of the girl. Then she saw a guy walking across not too far from her. I should ask then.

She jogged towards the unknown person and poked the latter's shoulder. The person turned around.

"Oppa, can I ask something?" She said but only to received a hard laugh. She frowned and raised her eyebrows thinking if she just said something funny.

"I can't believe this!" The same person dying out of laughter. Nayeon found it annoying so she walked away looking for someone better to ask to.

What's with this guy?

"Hey w-wait!"

Nayeon stopped and turned to look over the same person walking towards her with wide smile.

"Sorry for laughing it's just that... Really? You're the first person who called me 'oppa."

"What do you mean?" Nayeon looked confusedly.

"I'm a girl, babe. Joo Jeongyeon." She stretched her arms asking for a hand shake. Nayeon blushed in embarrassment but she still took it.

SHE'S A GIRL?!

"Im Nayeon." She introduced herself then let go. "I'm looking for a girl named Chou Tzuyu."

"Ah, Tzuyu?! She's discussing with boss right now." Jeongyeon glanced at her wristwatch. "Can I ask why you looking for her?" She added.