Chapter 1

Hi I'm Alexa Lewinsky and I'm fourteen years old, I have one older brother named Carlos, who is three years older then I, basically he is a senior in high school,(12th grade) and I'm a freshman (9th grade). I've always considered myself normal,well,that is until two years ago.

******************

It was a beautiful spring morning, the sun was shining high above the trees, and, there was a nice cool breeze in the air.

I was walking to my bus stop for school, when I saw my best friend Isabelle, waiting for me like she always does.

Today she was wearing her favorite purple sweater, with a black tank top, which read the word princess on it in gold, and, a little crown for the I. Blue jeans, and, blue sparkly sneakers to complete the outfit.

Anyway, I waved to her as I had just remembered I had exciting news to tell her.

I started running to her, like a little girl running to the ice cream truck.

What the- I thought astonished, it felt like I had barely moved since the corner of the block were I had waved to Isabelle. I shrugged and turned around to be greeted by a very surprised  Isabelle.

" What?" I asked, as Isabelle's mouth was almost in a perfect "o".

"What?" I asked again.

"Yo- you were like, there," Isabelle says pointing to the end of the block." Then, like, here, in like less then a second."

I raised an eyebrow " You are seriously over exaggerating." I reapply

"No, I mean seriously." She said this with a dead serious tone that almost made me want to believe her.

I looked around her, to see the yellow school bus rounding the corner.

"Come on," I said, nodding my head towards the bus.

Isabelle turned around, and, walked up the steps of the bus.

"Good morning," She said politely to the bus driver, I just gave him a small smile.

As I found Isabelle waiting for me, I remembered I had something to tell her.

"So, Isabelle," I said cautiously.

"Ya," she replied, turning her gaze towards me.

"Um, well, for this years family trip," I took a deep breath," my mom said I could bring a friend, so, do you want to come?"

Isabelle shrugged, " I would love to, but, you know, I'll have to ask my parents, so, I'll get back to you tomorrow."

"Okay,"

So, turns out Isabelle was able to come on the family trip with us this year, and I couldn't wait. But, I was also thinking about what Isabelle said, she sounded so dead serious it was scary, and, Isabelle only uses that tone when she's seriously, serious, so, that made me a bit nervous.