Don't Piss Off A Demon

So hello and welcome to chapter four. This one will be fun, well I hope it'll be fun. Ok here you go! Have fun ~♡
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Arthur wasn't much of a morning person to begin with, but he found himself waking up to the company of someone in his room.

After Arthur made his way to his 'room' and closed the door behind him. He walked over to his bed and collapsed on his back on top of the dark blue bed sheets and covered his eyes with his hands as tears slipped down his cheeks. He stayed like that, silently cring until the need of sleep caught up with him and he fell asleep on the bed. Tears still slipping from his eyes as he dreamed of Heaven.

But he quickly woke up when someone he did not know waked in and pulled on the curtains that covered the windows and let the red morning light filled the dark room.

The angel sighed and sat up slowly. He rubbed his eyes and watched as women came up to him.

She was in a maid outfit and had black short hair that made her cold, pail, and emotionless face more noticeable.

Her tail was twisted around one of her legs and her wings tucked behind her.

"The King request your presents in the dining room." Her voice was light but very cold as she spock sending shivers down Arthur's spin.

"I'll be right up." The angel said getting up quickly not wanting to anger the demon women or Alfred. The women only bowed and left the room.

~~~

Arthur walked out of his room only to be stopped by another demon. This time it was a man, he looked about 40 or older. He had brown hair and he was wearing a black and white suit.

"Please come with me." He said to Arthur who just nodded and followed the man to the dining room where Alfred was sitting.

The demon smiled as Arthur walked in and sat down at the opposite end of the big table.

"So did you sleep well beautiful?" The blue haired demon asked as he placed his elbows on the table and resting his checks in his palms waiting for the angel to answer.

"Fine." Arthur muttered out knowing that the demon would hear him, because he know that demons had sharper hearing then angels and humans; that much he know.

There was a silence as Alfred looked at Arthur. His cold blue eyes making the blond angel feel nervous and shift in his set. Arthur looked down at his hands, he was scared to make eye contact with the demon, scared that the demon will know he was liying.

"Arthur, look at me."

No response.

"Arthur."

No response.

The demon King said nothing as he got up Nd walked towards the angel who still did not lift his head.

The demon grab Arthur's chin and pulled him up from his set to stand on his toes as the demon glared down at him.

"L-let me go!" The angel said as he tried to get out of the other males grip. The demon smiled and put his free hand on Arthur's hip pulling him closer to his chest and giving the poor angel no room to escape.

"I like to think of myself as a nice King and one hell of a nice demon, but" Alfred leaned in close to Arthur's ear and whispered "I like a response when I ask you somethin' sweetheart." The taller males voice was low and cold as he spock into the angels ear causing Arthur to shiver and wimper at the feeling and the words.

Alfred, pleased with the reaction he got from the brit decided to have more fun with him. He pulled Arthur up and slammed his back on the surface of the dining room table with Alfred hovering over him.

"W-what are you doing?!" The angel tried to get away but the demon pinned both of his wrists above his head.

"Punishing my beautiful angel~" He smirked and smashed his lips with Arthur's.

Arthur's eyes were wide in shock and he froze.

As a angel he was 'pure' meaning he never kisses, touched, or had sex with anyone, but now he was being forced to kiss a demon of the same gender!

After a couple of seconds of not getting a reaction from the angel, Alfred pulled away. Giving hope to Arthur that this was over, only for it to disappear a second later when the demon roughly grabbed Arthur's thighs and pulling his legs up and around his waist.

Arthur gasped at the sudden action and open his mouth, only to have the demon shove his tongue into his mouth.

Not only was this the angels first kiss, but it was tongue too!? And with a demon! A GUY demon!

The brit squirmed as the worm, wet, and hungry tongue circled around in his mouth. Making a mental map of the new area that was Arthur's mouth. Arthur almost jumped out of his skin when the others tongue found his and grazed over it trying to make it play along.

But no, this demon will not be satisfied! Arthur Kirkland will not bow to the sinful tongue in his mouth, and instead stay frozen and wait the demon out!

And it worked...almost.

Alfred got bored and frustrated with the situation and how Arthur wasn't doing anything and he moved away in need of air. And as he panted he found a new spot to play with on the angels body.

The demon went for his neck.

Soft and untouched, it was just waiting for Alfred to mark it. To clam it, to make it his and his alone.

Roughly kissing and sucking hungerly on the boys neck and hearing the lovely sounds the angel below him was making was turning him on. He found out that Arthur was very sensitive on the neck, and when Alfred licked or sucked the angel would moan loudly from the pleasure.

The angels voice was so sweet and so cute that he just had to have more. Arthur's moans were turning his on so much it was almost a crime. Well it was painful at the lest.

Letting go of his grip on the smaller blonds wrists he moved his hands to the angels chest.

Slipping off the single strap of Arthur's outfit and pushing it down to reveal his pail white chest. The demon smirked on the angels neck when he heard a yelp from said man as the Alfred's hands travel over his chest. The angels back arched in surprise at the sudden pleasure when Alfred pinched one of his nipples.

"You poor virgin..." Alfred whispered when he moved up to see his so called work on the shorter man's neck and shoulder. He watched with a devilish smirk as Arthur moaned and arched his back at the demons actions.

The angel was a mess. His face flushed red, his head turned to the side exposing more of his neck, and his mouth hanging open in shock.

"S...sto...p...please...it-it feels weird..." Arthur tried to say through uneven breaths and moans.

"This feeling is called pleasure beautiful, and I'll-."

"Excuse me my King."

A womens voice interrupted the two. Alfred stopped what he was doing and turned his head to give a cold dead look at the women.

"What! I'm busy."

"Francis has arrived and his waiting for you in the study my Lord."

Alfred cursed and unhooked the angels legs from his waist. Smiling down at Arthur he gave him a quick kiss on the lips and asked kindly for him to stay and wait for him.

After the monster left Arthur got up, fixed his toga, and he ran out of the room as fast as he could.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AN- Well that's it for this chapter, wasn't that fun? Don't go anywhere this story is only starting and more chapters to come. Thank you for reading ~♡