Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios ~How You Meet~ part 1

(Jeff the Killer)
Ellie the daughter of Herobrine was minding her own business, at the time herself and her father didn't live in the Creepypasta mansion because they were...not..we would say popular creepypasta's so they lived an average killing joe life.
Until one day...Ellie was out in the woods going to the cemetery, which her father told her specially not to do, to visit her deceased mother.
Once she got there...a man with a white hoodie stood there towering over another stone.
Ellie brine attempted to approach the man, but the man caught her eyes and darted off....
Strange...no one else is usually around here but her...

(Ben Drowned)
Before Ellie the Killer , was well Ellie the Killer, she was just Ellie, a normal girl with not so normal Interests.
But one day while walking home from school she was caught by a group of girls.
They pushed her around a little bit until they grew tried of their little game and walked off laughing, leaving Ellie In tears and running home.
Ellie fell to her knees on near her bed and buried her face in her arms. (#Cinderella cliche)
Through her tears she made a wish..and with that wish a demon was summoned behind her.
Ellie jumped up, shocked Scared and bewildered.
The demon said for her not to be Afraid introduced himself as Zalgo.
Ellie asked what he wanted and he wished to make a deal.
Ellie listened to the bargain but it caused her, her eyes but with it, she gained long claws to rip and tear through the strongest metal. With her eyes gone and her other senses keen. Ellie left her family and killed the girls that bullied her. Her new life was pretty much awesome until..during a kill.
She was interrupted by Someone coming out the television.
A blonde boy In a link costume and blacked out eyes with pale skin.
He stared at the situation at first before apologizing and hopping back in the Tv so Ellie could finish what she started.
But what never finished was Ellie's thoughts of who that boy was....

(Dark Link)
  Tiff, was a normal girl who worked at a Bakery.
  She loved KAWAII things and often enjoyed making everything cute and innocent.
But on the inside, she was totally different.
  She's been to a asylum 6 times,jail 56 times And the pentagon twice.
  But that was behind her now, new life, new thoughts, no more boring plain therapy.
  Until one day during a busy run in work. There seemed to be a Commotion on Lavender Street.
  Tiff walked out and to be amazed there were a whole bunch of girls surrounding one guy. From a distance tiff could only catch the white hair. So she immediately thought it was so old ratchet guy the slept with everybody.
  But when the guy walked from the crowd, she was differently right about one thing...he might have slept with everyone.
  A boy in dark link clothing and pale white hair and red eyes pushed through the crowd of hoes with a smirk.
   "Ladies ladies...ill hit everyone up later just give me some space."
  Tiff crossed her arms, such a playboy she thought before turning to walk back into her shop.
   Getting back to work she heard a jingle from her door and looked up to see the playboy entering with hoe paparazzi outside.
   Tiff frowned at first but forced a smile since she had to for every costumer.
   The boy walked up to her and expecting a normal order tiff pulled out her writing pad and asked what he wanted.
  "I need a silver platter of you delivered to my hotel at 8 sharp if you don't mind." He smirked.
   And losing all manners that she had for the policy Tiff crossed her arms.
  "I'm sorry playboy, but we don't serve that here..."
  The boy chucked, "fine..then I'll take you myself."  
  With that her cheeks warmed up and had a instant urge to dart for Underneath the tables.
  Suddenly the boys Phone ringed and he answered it walking back to the door.
   He turned back toward Tiff with a wink then left.
  Boy..Tiff wished she'd never see him again. EVER...

Did ya like it? I hope so cause this are just samples FOR THE REAL THING!

Since I love making X readers (short ones, not exactly one shots but you know what I'm talking about) I think I'm going to make a boy friend scenario book! (X reader of course). But if you my lovely dare gang want special Scenarios I'll write them here for you guys! :D deal? I hope so...