Prologue

Being diagnosed with a mental illness is never going to be an easy thing...for both the people around you and yourself. The first thing you feel is a small part of you saying ' I knew. I always knew , I just didn't want to accept it.' But now as it's confirmed you can't help but feel that this is it . The beginning to a never-ending nightmare. The end to life as you know it.

This is how it's going to be for the rest of your life . At least that's what I felt when i had been told I had insomnia . You can try everything and anything and every single time it manages to manages to break and beat you down harder than before. I tried all that there was, sleeping pills, behavioural therapy , hypnosis, and every time I failed.

That was until I met him. Until I met the brilliant mind behind the Insomnia Cuddles Services.
Benjamin Reeds.

You see, when most people talk of Benjamin Reeds it's always one of four things. 1. Benjamin Reeds is highly attractive. His brown hair and hazel coloured eyes are the first of many, many fine specimen charateristics. 2. Benjamin Reeds is rich. His wealth could stop world hunger as we know it.3. Benjamin Reeds just so happens to excel in most things without the need of trying. And 4. Benjamin Reeds is the secret mastermind behind the secret organisation Insomnia Cuddles. Although the fourth was more spoken about in hushed whispers and in the echoes of the thick beat down black nights from the days before.
...
Benjamin Reeds is trying to cure me.