The girl who doesn't eat : Part 3

I left the class and sneaked back to the dorm.I peeped into our room throgh the window .

     In that dark room of ours, I saw Kanami took out biscuits and buns and put them in front of her.

     "Hump! You can't escape this time around!"

     Kanami then loosened her hair and turned her back facing the food.I held my breath and observed the unknow side of Kanami.

    "Huh? Wh-What's that?"

     Kanami's hair moved and stretched to hold the food, which was brought tothe back of her head. A mouth-like organ opened up, stretching tongue and stared to wolf down down the food.

    Gulp,gulp , gulp Gulp,gulp , gulp 

     Witnessing such terrifying scene, I couldn't help but screamed out. Kanami turned over to stare at me. I could feel my heart pounding. 

     Amidst her messy hair I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me too.

     "Oh no! I have to leave this place!"

     Paralysed with fear, my legs couldn't move an inch and I fell on the floor helplessly.

     Out came from the room, Kanami grabbed my hais with her right hand. I struggled as hard as I could.

     With all her strength Kanami dragged me into the room, threw  me in the corner and locked the door.

     While her red eyes were staring at me, her mouth at the back of her head continued munching on her food.

    "What a trouble! No matter where I go, I bump into curious kids who keep spoiling my enjoyment of food."

In great fear, I saw Kanami's cold face and Momo's red shoes, or rather, Momo's shoes soaked in fresh blood...