Before you read...

Jesus Christ.... I've been writing so much lately!

Hello everyone, I'm back for another Jaspar fanfiction, and this one.... *sniffle*.... is the last in the series. Please.. Please... leave your screaming and crying for the comment section.

Anyways, I am so happy to have finished Forgotten, but it's bitter sweet.. More bitter sweet than dark chocolate.... And I love dark chocolate, man.. Love it. When I finished Blind, I was very happy to finish and be able to continue on with the story.

/

If you don't know who I am or why I write like this... You must be new.

1. My name is Madison.

2. I write very deep and mildly-majorly depressing stories, but also heartwarming stories with far too many feels.

3. I'm best known for my Pretty Little Liars spoof, entitled "And Then There Was B." If you haven't read it yet, wow....

4. The first fanfiction story I have written was entitled "House Plants // Phan," with a sequel, "Forever Yours, Daniel."

Since it takes me forever to finish shorter stories, (logic is inconclusive), I will be making this story much more.....elaborate. I could make some of this into a part four, but I feel like you may be getting tired of reading just one series, instead of reading separate stories like my other fanfics.

But if you enjoy series writing, comment below what you think! I'm happy to hear from my followers.

My social media:

Twitter: klutzyveg7

Instagram: klutzyvegetarian7

Tumblr: notsoamazingmadison

Pinterest: mrenee_7

If I missed any, they are in the "Before you read" on Forgotten.

See ya on the flippity side <3

-M

Oh and btw.... THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO FINISH. 😂