Chapter Twelve

Danny

I shift around nervously; tonight is our first concert with Deuce as our manager. We were about to go on stage when Aron pulls me aside.

"Why are you so nervous? You guys will do great." He says softly to me.

"I always get nervous before shows, especially since I know that there are still a lot of fans that want you to come back and want me to leave." I explain shyly.

"I won't let that happen." He mumbles.

"I wouldn't mind you coming back into the band, to be honest." I say quietly before giving him a quick hug and going out on stage.

-Time Skip-

I walk off stage, the concert was over and I was exhausted. My boyfriend was waiting for us, holding a bottle of water for each member of our band. I take mine and gulp it down thirstily.

"You guys did great." Aron tells me.

I smile, "Really?"

He nods, smiling proudly at us. I wrap my arms around him and give him a happy kiss. The other guys do wolf howls at us. I blush and pull away. Deuce chuckles and puts his arm around my waist, holding me close to him. We walk out, tired but happy.

"We should go get drinks to celebrate!" Charlie says and I laugh.

"That sounds great." I add.

"I'm down." Aron replies.

"Let me call Jewel and tell her to go babysit Arrowbella. Last time she had her stoner friends over." Matt says and Dyl laughs.

"She's just like her dad." George snickers.

"Hey, at least their kid knows how to have fun. Jewel is a goody two shoes." Jorel says with a small smile.

"That's what I like about our daughter. Stress free, chill as can be." J3T replies. Matt whips out his phone and calls his daughter instead of Jewel.

"Arrowbella, go hang out with Jewel. The band is going out for a little bit to celebrate our first concert with Uncle Aron managing." He says to her.

"Okay, good. Bye, I love you too." Matt ends the call and gives us a thumbs-up.

"Let's go!" He yells and we all laugh, tonight is going to be fucking great.

-The Next Morning-

I blink, groaning as I try to sit up but a pain in my temples made me lay back down. My head smacks something solid and I whimper, the pain in my temples grew. I hear somebody beneath me groan, so I sit up, seeing I was sleeping on Dylan. What are we sleeping in? I crawl out of it, stumbling to my feet, gravity gets the best of me and I stagger forward. To keep myself from falling, I grab hold of the place Dyl and I were sleeping in. Looking at it, my eyes widen.

"Dylan! Wake up!" I shake the baritone rapper, making him sit up in confusion.

"Don't forget the homie Funny Man, c'mon - Danny?" His eyes open, focusing on my face.

"Why are you in my house?"

"We aren't at home! You're in a fucking coffin!" I squeak.

"What- oh my god." Dylan jumps out, falling on me.

I whine, my head hits to ground and I cry out. He gets off me, helping me up. I felt the tears pricking at my eyes as I look at him. Dylan's eyes widen and he pulls me into a hug. Stroking my hair, he holds me close to him.