I'm here Tae~

It has been a week since Yuri told Taeyeon about Tiffany liking her too but nothing has changed. Taeyeon has gotten a lot worse. She would constantly talk to herself, if not talk to her puppy Ginger as if it's someone who would reply and answer her questions.

It pained Yuri seeing her in this state. Taeyeon had always been a loner but she made herself even more unapproachable. During practice sessions, she would only focus on dancing and learning the new routines. She wouldn't pay any attention to anything.

Although Yuri wasn't in a good state too.. Jessica had been hanging out with her sister Krystal or Yoona lately so they haven't been together outside practice sessions. But seeing Taeyeon's current situation, hers wasn't that bad so she thought of setting her own matters aside and decided to help her dear leader Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is capable of taking good care of herself and the members felt like Taeyeon didn't need any help since Taeyeon can clearly manage it by herself without a sweat. Even the past Manito's they did where Yuri had picked Taeyeon..Yuri did her best to help Taeyeon with anything but Taeyeon rejected every bit of her offer. It disheartened Yuri that the essence of being a Manito and the spirit of christmas made her utterly sad and hopeless.

Yuri thought this would be her best time to shine and be Taeyeon's confidant for once.

Yuri slowly walk up to Taeyeon's side and handed her a bottle of water which Taeyeon gladly took giving Yuri a small smile.

"Thanks Yul~" Taeyeon took off the cap and drank from it.

"No problem Taeng..um..practice ended early today. It's weird."

"Only because we used to stay up all night to perfect our routines. Now, it's just were getting old and get tired easily." Taeyeon sadly replied.

Yuri nodded in response. "I totally agree Taeng."

"Look at Sica, she looks like she'll faint any moment now Yul. Shouldn't you be taking care of her?" Taeyeon looked at Jessica's weak stature.

Yuri followed Taeng's gaze and found Jessica weakly standing by the AC with arms hugging the whole unit. She was about to walk to Jessica but stopped the moment she saw Yoona approach the girl in distress.

"Nah, she's fine. Yoong is taking care of her well. So is maknae." Yuri said without taking her eyes off Jessica and the two maknaes that are currently attending to her.

"You're right. We have such caring maknes. I wonder where they learn to be that way when they have such playful, noisy, stubborn--"

"Yah~! We are not like that! Just sometimes..we are a great role model to our dongsaengs Taeng~"

Taeyeon looked back at Yuri who was sporting a dorky smile on her face. Taeyeon could only think whether they really played a good role model for their dongsaengs. Whenever all nine of them are together, they would just play.

"So Taeng, since practice ended early today..wanna come with me?"

"I'm tired Yul~ but I'm just curious..where?"

"Some place you would like to be Taeng~" Yuri exclaimed rather enthusiastically.

"Where exactly Yul? Amusement park? or home? the dorm?" Taeyeon fully faced Yuri and waited for the taller girl to answer.

"Hmm none of the choices~! Come and i'll show you~~~"

"Don't tell me it's the gym Yul?" Taeyeon's face turned into disgust upon giving thought of it.