Why so serious?

Days have passed and Yoona is still giving cold shoulders to Seohyun, so as with Tiffany to the oblivious Taeyeon. The rest of the members were slowly noticing some quite changes with them.

Yoona was always in the kitchen stuffing all the food she can find if she doesn't have any schedule and Tiffany was getting clingy and doing aegyo with the rest except for Taeyeon. Seohyun was always being her innocent self and Taeyeon..well..was busy looking at her members butts as discreetly as possible.

Tiffany plopped herself on the couch with Yulsic along with Soosun. She rested her head on Jessica's lap and started doing aegyo.

"Jessiiiii~~"

Everyone cringed at Tiff's sudden aegyo outburst. Even the aegyo master itself whom we know as Sunny almost gag. But Jessica, being the ice princess herself was first to react. 

It started with a death glare..

.....and then..

"YAH!" 

Tiffany rolled off into the floor. Sica pushed the poor girl hard and tried to punch her but was stopped by Yuri. 

Sooyoung and Sunny was dying in laughter at the scene. Yuri was still holding angry Sica as they watched Tiff rubbing her butt and got up.

"Waeee Sica~~?" Tiffany whined cutely which angered Sica even more.

"Do it again, i'll kill you." Sica said sternly. She hates aegyo as much as she hates cucumber. The others just watched in anticipation.

Just then..

"Buing buing~~"

"TIFFANY HWANG! I will never forgive you!"

Tiffany ran around the living room as Sica pursued her. Like the cat and mouse they are. Sunny was rolling on the floor laughing while Sooyoung was slapping Sunny's butt as she finds Sunny's act cute. Yuri just facepalmed herself and shook her head in disbelief.

The chase went on in the kitchen, going in circles. Tiffany was giggling at Sica shouting incoherent words. Sica doesnt run but Tiff's antics pushed her to do so. The poor princess.

"Yah! Sunny! Soo!" Yuri slapped the girls in their chest, making them stop.

"Mwoya~" Sunny said in an aegyo tone.

"Stop that." Yuri leaned closer to the both of them. "Guys, have you noticed? Something's odd in here. It makes me feel uncomfortable." Yuri said in a hushed tone.

"Now that you mentioned it, i totally feel the same. Don't you Soo?"

Soo nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we're gonna run out of food."

Yuri and Sunny instantly smacked Sooyoung. 

"What the hell guys? I'm serious! Yoong is eating everything she sees! She'll start gnawing the table anytime soon!" Sooyoung hissed at them.

Sunny put her hands up surrendering and rolled her eyes. "The horror."

Sooyoung slapped Sunny's shoulder and made a derp face. Yuri can only heave a sigh at them.

"Be serious guys. Let's do something about the growing weirdness here." Yuri seriously looked at them.

"Hmmm, haven't you talked with Yoong?" Sooyoung asked.

"I did but she won't tell me anything." Yuri mumbled softly. 

"How about Tiff?" Sunny asked in an almost whisper. Tiff and Sica wasn't done with their marathon around the dorm so they are very cautious in their manner of speaking.

"Not yet. She's getting weirder by the minute." Yuri whispered. The three were now seated in a form of circle on the floor. Their faces was much more closer now. Tiff and Sica noticed this and came to a halt. They went to the YulSooSun circle.

"What are you guys doing?" Jessica eyed them suspiciously.

"Shut up! We're discussing!" Yuri snapped at her. But she was stunned as soon as she realized who she yelled at.

"Did you just shout at me KWON YURI?" Sica said sternly with a cold glare.

"A-aniyah Sica-ah~..Why so serious? I was kidding~. Hehe" Yuri laughed awkwardly while scratching the back of her neck in utter nervousness. 

Sica grabbed a cushion pillow and hit Yuri with it. 

"Y-yah..mianhe Sica~" Yuri smiled apologetically at her. But Sica continued hitting her with it. The three other persons in the living room was glued on their places, not wanting to get involved.

Taeyeon suddenly came in and tried to stop Sica but failed as she was now the one being hit. Taeyeon cowered and hid behind Yuri's back. But Yuri lowered herself and so Taeyeon was hit again.

"YAH! Stop it Sica!" Taeyeon finally retorted.

"Hmp! It's your fault you got in the way Taengoo." Jessica scoffed.

"Whatever. What's happening here anyway?" Taeyeon asked confusingly.

Yul, Soo and Sunny looked at each other. "We were just talking and.."

"And?" Taeyeon ushered Yuri to go on.

"And we had a pillow fight." Yuri said not wanting Sica to ask whatever they were talking about. 

"Awwww how sweet. Gag me." Taeyeon faked gag and smirked.

"YAH! Taengoo!" Sica smacked her hard on the chest which threw Taeyeon a few steps back and coughed.

 "Ugh. You senseless people are making me sleepy. I'm out." Sica glared at everyone and disappeared into her room.

Tiffany was awkwardly standing beside Taeyeon. She thought hard whether to go sleep too or go somewhere else.

"Tippani~~" Taeyeon cutely said making Tiffany lost in her train of thoughts.

"WHAT?" Tiffany snapped.

"You..you've been ignoring me Tippani~" Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany find her so cute that she wanted to pinch Taeyeon's cheeks till it hurt. But she stood her ground and ignored her cutie Taetae.

"I'm going out for awhile. Later guys~!" Tiffany chirped in a fast rap high tone and walk out.

"What's wrong with her?" Taeyeon looked at the other three and knitted her brows in confusion.

"We don't know Taeng. Why don't you ask her?" Sooyoung suggested.

Taeyeon thought for awhile. She tapped her finger on her chin.

"That's a good idea Soo! I will! Gotta catch up with her. Annyeong~!" Taeyeon pumped her fist in the air and waved goodbye.

The three people left in the room looked at each other again.

"Well, i think one problem is solved..i hope." Sunny remarked.

The other two can only nod in agreement.