Code Red

SNSD went to Las Vegas to have their photobook shoot. It was a personal schedule but the fans had managed to get the information and crowded the airports. The girls, though tired from the flight still put on  their best smiles for  the  fans who waited  just to have a glimpse of them.

Two vans waited at the entrance of the airport. The girls rode them to their hotel. Two girls occupied  each hotel suite with a twin bed. The 4th hotel room which is bigger got three occupants. Their manager oppa told them to rest  for the day and start the shoot  tomorrow.

Sleep. But two girls were so eager to go out and tour the vicinity. Sunny and Hyoyeon got changed and decided to invite the rest. 

First off,  Yuri.. was busy with her phone and said no. 

Sooyoung? Already sprawled out in her bed sleeping soundly with some of her clothes scattered on the  floor.

Yoona..was so busy with maknae Seohyun so they decided to not bother and just let them giggle at god knows what.

Jessica? She agreed on tagging along which shocked Sunny and Hyoyeon. A sleeping princess no more? No one knows. 

Next is Tiffany, but the girl is already under the covers which leaves Taeyeon left to be invited.

"Tae! We're going out, wanna come?" Sunny asked Taeyeon who was busy with her phone..like always.

"No thanks, take care" Tae smiled at them and proceded to sit on her bed.

"Taengoo~ come on! Come with us juseyo~~~" Jessica said with a hint of aegyo which sent shivers to the three persons in the room. Jessica? Aegyo?

"S-sure Sica.." came in a nervous reply of Tae. She hurriedly changed her clothes and went with them.

It was unusual of Jessica to do aegyo. What evil had possessed her? The three danshins could only sigh at the thought.

Taeyeon did not regretted on coming along. She sure enjoyed going out to places, taking pictures..a lot of them and fool around without any worry. They also bought drinks with a tower bottle. Actually, they were just fascinated by the tower container, but enjoyed the drink nonetheless.

Pictures..more pictures..like having a photoshoot already. They probably had hundreds of pictures each. The girls didn't even forget to update each of their social network sites. A totally fun day for the four of them. 

It was almost 6pm when they decied to go home.. The other members were already worried and sent a dozen texts looking for them.

They walked back to their hotel and gone up to their respected suites.

"KIM TAEYEON! Come here!" A fuming Tiffany greeted Taeyeon.

"Yes Madam~" the dork walked to her with a goofy smile plastered on her face. 'Nothing can go wrong if I smile like this' she thought.

"HOW COULD YOU?! 

"Wha- huh? Mworago?" Taeyeon tried to play innocent.

"DON'T WHAT ME! YOU LEFT ME TAETAE~!

"Ohh..Yah, do you have speakers planted in your mouth? keke" Taeyeon moved forward and tried to open Tiff's mouth to check.

"Taetae~!" Tiffany hit Taeyeon's arm and the latter winced in pain.

"Wae~? You were sleeping so we didn't bother you.." Taeyeon pouted.

"But still! You left me~" Tiffany sat back on her bed and crossed her arms.

Taeyeon sat beside Fany and tried to coax the girl.

"Tippani~ im sorry. You said you were so tired so i let you rest. I'm sorry." Taeyeon said with a really sad tone which almost moved Tiffany.

"Fine. Forgiven." Fany sighed. It was thoughtless of her to be mad. They aren't even together for her to act like this. She mentally facepalmed herself.

"Umm..wanna come down for dinner Fany?"

"We're not gonna order room service?"

"Uh..the girls decided to have dinner together in Sooyoung's suite." 

"Okay~!" Fany chirped which shocked Tae at the sudden change of mood. Tiffany has really two sides.

They both went down to Sooyoung's suite which she shared with the maknaes. The table was already set and the food was already placed in. The girls sat in their respected seats and started to eat and occassionaly chat with each other at some ramdom things.

"Taetae~! Say ahh~~~" Fany took a slice of salmon and brought it near Taeyeon's mouth and waited for the girl to respond.

The girls waited for Taeyeon to open her mouth. 

5 seconds..

10 seconds..

15..

"KIM TAEYEON." a firm voice reached Tae's ears and took her out of her trance.

She looked up at Fany's serious face..she opened her mouth and took in the salmon in Tiff's fingers. When she looked up again, Tiffany was already smiling so brightly all with glittering eye-smiles.

She felt her stomach churn..indigestion?

Her heart started to race..heart burn?

She felt light-headed..nausea?

Her cheeks felt hot..fever?

Panic.

Taeyeon is panicking in her head.

"OMONA! I need to finish eating fast before the food is contaminated by TaeNy overload spoiled sweetness! YAH KIDS! Hurry! Fi-" Hyoyeon glanced at everyone. She felt betrayed. YulSic was flirting, SooSun was feeding each other, YoonHyun was sweetly staring at each other.

"I'm forever alone~" She heaved a sigh. Poor Hyo. 

"OMO~! Taetae~!" A worried Fany examined the midget.

"What's wrong?" Yuri checked Tae too.

"Could it be that she have a fever?" Sunny butted in.

"That's pathetic." Sica bluntly said.

"Shall we give you a shot Tae?" Sooyoung stood up holding a syringe. 

"What? Eh? Oh? YAH! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" Taeyeon's eyes grew wide and Soo advances towards her.

Sica fainted on the side. Yuri assessed her.

Sunny and Hyoyeon held Taeyeon on her seat to stop her from moving. Tiffany was too worried that she failed to notice the troll trio ganging up on her Taetae.

And YoonHyun..was still staring at each other, with Yoong saying sweet nothings and Seohyun would giggle at it. 

oh well.. IT'S CODE RED! UNNIE IN DANGER!  DANGERRRRR!