Cartoonz

Cartoonz backstory:

       My friends and I were playing hide and seek when all of a sudden I felt like I was being watched. I turned around and saw I familiar mask. "Jonathan what are you.." Is all I got to say before he slit my throat. The last Hong I saw was that evil mask before everything went black. Once I got up I felt... Different. I took my hands through my hair and looked down. I saw... My body. But how I'm here how is my body there. I started to freak out so I felt my neck. I felt the cut and I knew there was only one thing that could have happened. I'm a demon. I had that weird feeling agian where something was watching me. I turned around and saw a tall slender man standing beside a tree. "W-who are you?" I asked walking .. Well floating over to it. "I am slender man and I'm here it take you to the creepy pasta mansion were you will live with your friends and I along with the other creepypastas and be who you were ment to be... A killer. I nodded and followed the man a little into the woods before he said "are you ready?" I gave him a confused look and said "ready for what exactly?" "This." He said before snapping his fingers and we appeared in front of a mansion. "That felt awesome." "Welcome to the family... What's your name?" I smiled and said "cartoonz at your service." I then floated through the door to meet my friends and a few new ones. This is going to be fun...