Jacksepticeye

"No dude, hahahha, that's the wrong block!" I yelled. Playing drunk Minecraft is a lot more fun than you would think. Mark started laughing along with Wade and Bob. Then a buzzing sound took over my headset and the screen went black. Everything was quite silent, other than my rage full yelling. I reached up to turn off my face cam, where a post-it-note was mysteriously stuck on. I lifted the piece of paper and read what had been somewhat creepily written. 'Hello Sean, I know where you are. If you want to live, I suggest meeting me. - Jeff.' What the actual fuck? Is this a crazy fan? There was an address scribbled on the other side of the minuscule canvas.
        I grabbed my shoes, checked my keys, and went out to my car. I was driving through a quite busy part of town where many teenagers were walking about. Suddenly, the music was out on every station. Then there was a threatening voice sounding off in my head. "Kill the Sean. Just go for it. There's so many of them and they're constantly in your way. Kill them. Kill them now." I smashed the pedal to the floor, hitting a screaming body. I smiled, feeling satisfied with what I had done. After ending four more lives, I made my way to the woods. Two figures were standing in the trees. Dark silhouettes in shadows. I made my way towards them, but found out soon that it was Bob and Wade. "You too?" They questioned. "Yeah..." Not long after that, Mark showed up. In unison, we all asked if he'd gone through the same thing.
         An eerie voice creaked through the blackness in the forest. It introduced itself as Jeff. He made his way into the moonlight, revealing a smile scare face and lidless blue eyes. He confronted us all, telling about how we all went on a killing spree that night. I felt a strong urge to kill. Ever since that day, it's been one of my favorite hobbies. Ever since Jeff took us to the mansion.

A/N: YOYOYO It's sexy cactus. This was SO fun to write. Hope you guys like it and I will be back soon. - Ryleigh💞🌵