The Nanner Man (Seananners)

Adam's POV:

    "Cheatsydoodles!" I yelled as I broke through the barrier of the prop hunt map. "This. Is. Perfect." Laughed Chilled, following my lead. We hid in the same spot until Max finally rage quit and left the game. We had to end the session there, so I did my outro and turned the camera off. Outside the sky was quite dark, golden light turning to black.
      I made my way downstairs to grab some food, feeling famished after recording all day. I opened the refrigerator door and searched in hope to find something tasty. I thought I heard a noise behind me, but decided it was stupid and I shouldn't turn around. I got some milk, poured a glass, put it back, and closed the fridge.
       Whenever the view that was blocked by the open door became revealed, I almost peed myself. A bundle of bananas was laying on the wooden floor with a not attached to it. The letter read,
Dear Nanner Man,
      That's enough of your cheatsydoodles, don't you think?
Sincerely,
Behind you
           I dropped the fruit and spun around. Sitting at the other side of my island was someone I convinced myself was gone for good. "Hello Adam." His cold voice whispered into the air, sending shivers down my spine. "This....this can't be real. You're dead Ryan." I frantically breathed in and out, my lungs felt as though they were collapsing. "That's not my name Adam. They call me Ohmwrecker now." I could see his eyes glow red, but the rest of his expression was hidden under a mask.
            "You're a demon...aren't you?" I questioned, tears rolling down my face. "Yes my friend, it seems to be the case." I know that this man isn't who I once knew. His voice was dark and cold, opposed to the old light and happy one. "Join us Adam." He stood up, slowly making his way toward me. "I-I can't. My career everything I've worked for." I started crying harder as he took step after step. Soon we were face to face and silence crept over the kitchen.
             "I don't want to die." I whispered, closing my eyes. Nothing happened for a long time. Then I heard a slight chuckle. Ohm put his hand on my shoulder, causing me to open my eyes. "I'm not asking you to die. I'm asking you to release the dirtiness that you've always held back." His eyes drifted to a large knife on the marble counter. "Perhaps all you need is a push."
             My eyes widened as invisible ropes tied around my wrists. Ohm picked up the knife and put it to my face. "My my my, what to do?" He questioned himself. "Aha! Perfect. Jeff was a sad man when he cut a smile onto his face, so I shall cut a frown upon yours." The knife slid across my face, stinging and burning my skin. It left an oddly satisfying tingle around my mouth, that I almost enjoyed.
             "Now to show you the artwork." He pushed me towards a mirror. I studied my own face, which was most unlike itself. I felt something click on my mind and I just smiled back into the reflection. "Wow." I started to laugh. Ohm started to laugh too, just as insanely as I.  "That's the spirit!" He shouted. He took me with him to a place he calls the mansion and along the way I sang, "Nanner man, Nanner man, why do you seem so sad? Nanner man, Nanner man, you are going mad, Nanner man, Nanner man, you are haunting me, Nanner man, Nanner man, kills me in my dreams."    

A/N: Hey guys, this one was wrote by me, Ryleigh. I've been sick for a few days and realized how much I've been neglecting wattpad. Hope you like this one! Thank you for the reads. Love you - Ryleigh💞🌵