(^one over here)KSI{part 1}

I thought I was dead...I thought life was over. I could see the blood dripping from my white shirt. This is it. It's all over. It's the end for me. That's all that was going through my mind at that moment. But you know what. I didn't die. I don't know how I possibly survived seeing as I fell from the top floor of the house and was landed on. But I survived. And I seek my revenge on one person and one person only. Simon Minter. The guy who almost killed me. The guy I thought was my best mate. The guy that would laugh and all the fans that thought we were together. That's the guy. I will search and search until I find him. And when I do. He will feel the pain I felt. The pain of almost bleeding to death all because you best mate turned his back on you. All the feelings I've had within these few hours of lying on the ground bleeding. That's what he will feel. I will find you Simon Minter. And I will kill you. No matter how long it takes. No matter how many people I have to kill. I will find you.  And you will die. I slowly got up from the ground and I could feel the blood drip down my face. This is what he did to me. I walked back into the house to meet with my other mate vikk. He gave me a concerned look as I walked over to the life drawer. I pulled out the largest one I could find. And I ran out the door. I had to find him. I will find him. One day.

A/n: hey guys I'm back with another sideman and this will continue this is only part one of Ksi so if you like it vote and comment and tell me if you want me to finish this one up tomorrow or sometime later. Love you guys!~Brianna 😁❤️