zerkaa

It was a normal day... well as normal as it can get. I went outside to see a big blood spot on the ground and I gave a confused look. what could have happened here. I wonder if someone died. it couldn't have. I mean simon and Jide have been gone for a little while. I wonder if it was one of them. It couldn't be. Could it? I mean I could ask the police to see if they know anything about it. I'll do that later then. Anyways I walked back inside to edit my video. I sat on my bed beside a sleeping Freya. My life is amazing. I have my friends, my fans, and my girlfriend. what more could you ask for. A minute later Vikk walked into my room holding a knife. "Josh you might want to get out before you get hurt." he said. I put my arms up and nodded. I wasn't going to argue with him. Mostly because he has a knife. I walked down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen. I decided to fix me a sandwich then after I finished I walked upstairs smiling. I opened my door to see no one in the bed and Vikk at the window with the knife. But now it was bloody. Vikk turned around and looked at me. "I know it was wrong. But it felt so right." then he laughed and walked out of the room. If he did what I think he did then... I cant even think about it. I walked over to the window and looked out. He did do it. No No No No No this cant be happening. What I saw when I looked out that window. Was awful. My beautiful girlfriend. Dead. Lifeless. I started to cry. There is no way this can be happening today. No way. I ran to my phone and called the police. "Hello police. I think one of my friends stabbed, then pushed my girlfriend out the window." They said they were on their way and to calm down. I think vikk had already ran away. But I swear. I will. Get. Revenge. No matter how long it takes.

A/N: sorry this is REALLY late I couldn't find the chapter that I already wrote so I had to re type one. You guys are amazing and I will maybe update later aswell. THE FREAKING CHAPTER DIDNT PUBLISH AT SCHOOL FML. BYEEEEEE~ brianna