Tell Me

Chapter - 30

Tell me!

Alia

"Something is burning my bum. What should I do, Alia? " Tia gritted her teeth and was tapping her feet in irritation. It was her way to control her anger. It was like each tap transferred her anger down the earth.
"Just stop that! It's been years listening your psychotic drum but still I can't get used to it. " I waited for her to stop.

My phone beeped. I checked my phone and it was my Jerk.

'Waiting for me, right?"

I looked at Tia. She would kill me with her teasing. But again she needed a refreshment from what happened half an hour before. And meeting my boyfriend will surely chill her.

But I messaged back.

"No. Not at all Jerk. "

It was just when Tia entered my home, we hugged made noises, that bitch Kanika barked.

"That's the cheap way. Well when you have her to kiss you, hug you why do you roam around AD? " She smirked.

Tia looked at me and then threw at her," Not to knock is a cheap way. And who the hell are you to tell her whom she should roam around? "

" What do you want from me? "I asked her. Tia looked at me and I supplied," Kanika hooked to him girl."

It didn't take long for her to snap at her folding her arms around chest and pushing her out of the door, "You herself bitch and full of crap, garbage actually called Alia so many damn things. Dare say anymore, I will pull your tongue out and tie your legs with that and kick you out."

"You.. Mind your mouth. " Kanika pointed her finger at Tia gritting her teeth and hurled towards us.

"Don't step inside the Lions den or your leftover will be carried out and definitely it won't be AD if she tells for what you came here and what all you said to her. You know right, that they are committed now. " She showed me her teeth and smiled stupidly.

" Committed? When? It's not possible. He never.. he never committed to any other girls he went out. " She mumbled to herself absently. Her face shown the immense pain, confusion, horror. It was clear how much she wanted Aditya. But I had no idea if that was love or stubbornness.

Whatever!

The important thing was that Aditya was mine. He loved me and I loved him.

"You are lying, you bitch. You stole him? That's not possible. He don't love you. He hates you. Try on someone else shut, or I will kill you. Just die.. " She sang on me and I felt like if Tia wouldn't be here she would have definitely killed me. Her anger, jealousy and insecurities made her violent.