What The Heck!

Chapter - 1

Chapter - 1

💕What the Heck! 💕

❤️Alia

My eyes snapped open, as even my dream wanted to wake me up with my ringing alarm. I moved my head watching everything new around me, breathing out little sadness. I tried to bring in excitement, zeal, and confidence for it was my first day in college. Really constantly changing emotions were emerging. I was nervous to face new people and befriend. It's better with people you grow but changes and newness add spice to life.

I am up!

New start always demands to be of mixed taste and it was for me too but I tried to make it the memorable one. I woke up early 6 am in my apartment with a single room, kitchen, washroom and so good of balcony. I had even started to like it so much. All by myself, in peace. I had never lived away from my parents but here came an exception and I was all by myself in this apartment. Mom's dad wanted me to take hostel's room but later on, me getting plus one vote by my cousin, I ended up here. Cool, right..?

Don't assume that I didn't have attachments to my parent but I wasn't much of a company loving person. I loved to be myself. It gave you peace, independence, and no problems, as told by many. Having friends, chatting, laughing, and being weird sometimes are what any person would want but at the end of the day, you need to give your time to yourself. To fill your voids and pave oneself.

I rushed to take bath and dressed in my black half-sleeved short top and slipped into my slim fit blue denim having considered them the best outfit to start with. Took my apple red purse and have on my black heels and headed to the college. Papa provided me a car to drive to college.

Finally, I reached college and parked my car in the parking area. There I saw a group standing at the corner of parking, laughing out loud, commenting on students passing by. Probably popular among others they looked. They were actually the shitty gang! Feeding out of people.

One girl had her small bunch of night-black hair dyed crimson, wore a knee-length skirt and short top revealing her navel ring while the other one had long curls and her lips holy red, wore slim jeans with a lacy top.

How long it takes to paint yourselves, girls?

I wondered a bit about them and then myself only to sigh and end up thinking to forget it. Who had the time to do that all the time? At least not me.

I am done wondering!

Boys were no less. One had the goggles on wore sweatshirt and was fair, tall, and broad while the other two had the hand bands and knuckles wore torn and ripped jeans. I had the strong instinct to go and tear that slight ripped into two parts. But I restrained. It was that stupid instinct!