That Ideas

Chapter 39

That Ideas

Alia

"Do you want me to take you down here? " He whispered between our fervent kiss in girls toilet.

"If you are seen here you would definitely be hauled out badly!"  I warned as I pushed him away from me.

"Let's find who hauls me out. " He smirked as he sprang on me again. His hard chest crushed me making me pulse in there.

" Adi baby not now as you are having your important class and you don't want to miss it. " I chirped opening the door of the toilet and being the good show.

Everyone stared me finding me with him. Yeah, the popular AD.

He grinned and walked out like a show stopper while each girls eyes popped out and they gave him their toothy smile.

Bitches!

He leaned on the wall and said before vanishing from the sight,"I will see you later baby"

That wasn't the way. His swag will definitely kill him and I would be the killer.

I looked away as those bitches scrutinised me so straightening my messed up clothes in the mirror I gave them good glare through it.

They started to mind their own business and that is what they were supposed to.

After I was all done I headed for my own class. My friends were sitting in a group at the last benches, grinning, teasing and laughing.

"Hey! " I greeted as I smeared inside that round circle sitting on the bench.

" Hey Alia!" Everyone replied and watched me to say something.

"So what happened? " Sameer asked.

I knew they were asking about Aditya. That incident spread like a fire.

"Uncle is fine and everything got better between them." I told them happily.

"Uncle? You just called our principal uncle? " Dhruv asked in horror.

" Yeah. He asked me to. " I blushed and as the understanding dawned on him he walked away from us.

" Dhruv? " I called as he walked past me.

" Now I simply feel that this isn't good. The way he is behaving. " Abhi said.

I watched him as he said something that wasn't a joke which he always cracked.

" Exactly. " Shruti said and others nodded.

After our class I walked to Dhruv. He was standing alone in the balcony.

I stood beside him and he looked at me and said," Hey! "

" Dhruv why are you behaving this way? I can't bear my best friend act this to me. " I told him quite angry.

He stared me for long and then said," I am sorry. Still I don't know why I am angry with you and more than with, " taking seep breath he said," Him. "

" You can't get what's not yours. " I stated simply," I am his. He is mine. But I am yours best friend and I love you a lot. "

" He stole you. I was always good to you. He? Was he? No. " he yelled.

" But at the end I love him and he loves me. " I said concerned trying to be kind.