The party

Jaiden was actually pretty excited for the party, she didn't really know what to wear so she threw on some a LBD with some wedges, waved her hair and touch up her make up a bit. Then headed to the party, on her way over there she got nervous because she didn't know what to expect, what if California parties are different from Seattle parties. She decided it was nothing and shook it off as she walked in she realized she was over dressed. "Definitely nothing like Seattle parties" Jaiden mumbled to herself there were people drinking, smoking and possibly even doing drugs all around her, feeling uncomfortable she heard chase yelled "Hey you! You came!" "Uh yeah, I wanted to check it out" she shrugged. "Cool, I'll introduce you to everyone" Jaiden followed chase down the hall to his friends. "This is jason" he pointed at blonde haired guy then pointed at she was guessing his twin brother since they were practically the same person "Justin". About 30 friends later he finally said he was done. " finally I feel as if I met all of Huntington Beach" Jaiden said as chase laughed, just as he was about to offer her a drink he saw someone walk in and pulled Jaiden over to him. A tall, dark brown haired boy with hazel eyes stood in front of Jaiden. As Jaiden stared at him, she noticed he looked familiar, just as she was about to ask where she saw him, chase interrupted. "One last person in Huntington, Jaiden this is miah" the boy and Jaiden stood staring at each other, "woah, Miah, she's mine, back off" chase said jokinly. "What! no I'm not yyyou have Amanda" the boy and chase looked at each other and laughed. "Hi. You look just as good as you did in those Chewbacca pajamas, Jaiden was it?" The boy said. "I knew I seen you before!" Jaiden said "whatever imma go find Amanda" chase said as he left. "yep,  sorry for bulldozing you the other day at jack's too" he said. " that's okay, miah? Was it?" She said "only if you like miah" Jaiden looked at him with a confused look. "my name is Jeremiah, everyone calls me jere, growing up chase wanted to be different, so he started calling me miah" he explained. "Does your last name happen to be fisher?" Jaiden joked. "Nope, and I don't have a brother named Conrad." He said winking at her. "You know the summer books? Those are my favorite!" said exclaimed. "Yeah growing up with a sister has its perks, can I get you something to drink?" He asked. "Yeah I guess you can." She said taking his hand and walking to the kitchen.